Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather after dark episode 7: "there's more than just one side to a story"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather after dark episode 7: "there's more than just one side to a story"

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content9930.html

"Here I'll give you a reason for why it's like this, wait, let me pull something out of my ass first and stutter repeatedly as I try to find the words to match the bull**** thought I just had"

this video should be deleted from fighthype, I don't think floyd realizes how bad this one makes him look

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
      "Here I'll give you a reason for why it's like this, wait, let me pull something out of my ass first and stutter repeatedly as I try to find the words to match the bull**** thought I just had"

this video should be deleted from fighthype, I don't think floyd realizes how bad this one makes him look
      lol............

Comment

lol floyd got problems. the dude just be stuttering.

Comment

Sweeeet, thanks for posting.

Comment

what the fawk is this guy blabbing about? so now it's a white and black thing? fawk outta here! the president is black stfu.

Comment

Every sentence he is stuttering. Floyd Jr should fight instead of talking.

Comment

$23 mill last month
                yeah right stop lying floyd

Comment

Floyd seems to have a chip on his shoulder atm......that resentment/anger would be better directed elsewhere. What he says about African American boxers is true though....they have produced the best fighters over time. More about circumstance than race imho........but still true.

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
                    what the fawk is this guy blabbing about? so now it's a white and black thing? fawk outta here! the president is black stfu.
                    So now there's no racism? President's black, so all the black people need to just go away and stop complaining?

Comment

Working...
                    X