No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero: I'll Fight Anyone at 140, 147-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero: I'll Fight Anyone at 140, 147-Pounds

With the recent numerically and statistically, 'yet brutally physical, one-sided unanimous decision lightweight victory over Australia's hard-punching Michael Katsidis at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Robert Guerrero not only captured his fourth, and, fifth career title belts over his third weight class, but he also may have thrust himself into contention as one of boxing's pound-for-pound best, overall fighters.

[Click Here To Read More]

id like to see guerrero with the guys at 140, theres plenty of good fights there.

Comment

guerrero gets destroyed at 147 lbs

Comment

140 is tough, he couldn't beat Bradley or Alexander, Judah would be a great fight, so would Khan. He destroys Maidana, at 147 I don't see him beating much, def not may, Pac, Berto or Ortiz, Jones would be a good fight, he could beat zaveck and senchenko

Comment

I like Guerrero, he's a very talented fighter, but he has no argument for being a top 10 fighter after decisioning a man who has never really been that good and who had just gotten ko'ed by Marquez.

I hope to see Guerrero get a title fight with whoever at 135 before he moves up to 140. Strange that he isn't talking about it in this article. Guerrero is a live threat for anyone between 135 and 147.

Comment

Was quite impressed with Robert the other week. He can punch, ad box. I really fancy his chances to do some BIG things at 140, I see him picking some guys apart.

Comment

guerrero-ortiz... make it happen..

strike while the iron is still hot..

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                guerrero-ortiz... make it happen..

strike while the iron is still hot..
                Thats my thought,but it wont happen they are both american and prime,they will dismantle everyone else before fighting.

Comment

And imo get beat by most at both weights..I like the Ghost but I have a hard time seeing him getting by Rios alone..So why don't we make that fight and then see where ya go from there..

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
                    140 is tough, he couldn't beat Bradley or Alexander, Judah would be a great fight, so would Khan. He destroys Maidana, at 147 I don't see him beating much, def not may, Pac, Berto or Ortiz, Jones would be a good fight, he could beat zaveck and senchenko
                    Jones Ortiz Berto and Pac all beat Guerrero azz bad..

Comment

Working...
                    X