No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's entourage man is facing attempted murder charges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    the mayweathers are scum. only good one is jeff.
    I guess u know them personally huh? Did newspaper articles help u form your opinion? It's not good to judge people. That's one of the main problems plaguing the world today.

Comment

Originally posted by Akyra View Post
      i don't make this up people.

the mayweathers are involved with the underworld and all kinds of criminal activities. drug trafficking, drug use and abuse, murders, assaults, domestic violence, etc etc. that's the truth of the mayweathers and the world they live in.
      thats funny as ****. Murders

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
        http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4979802

LAS VEGAS -- A man who police say was part of boxing champion Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s entourage is facing charges of attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon stemming from an August shooting outside a Las Vegas skating rink, authorities said Tuesday.

Ocie Harris, 27, was arrested several weeks ago in Chicago on a warrant issued Dec. 19 in Las Vegas, and extradited over the weekend to Nevada where he was released Sunday after posting unspecified bail, Las Vegas police Lt. George Castro said.

Harris was due to appear Wednesday in Las Vegas Justice Court to face four felony charges. If convicted on all four charges, he faces up to 92 years in prison. It was not immediately clear Tuesday if Harris had a lawyer.

Castro identified Harris as a Mayweather "friend or associate" who was present Aug. 23 when Mayweather argued with Quincey Williams at the Crystal Palace Skating Center in Las Vegas.

The argument was over a text message Williams sent wishing Mayweather bad luck in his next fight, according to a police report that alleges Mayweather threatened Williams.

"'Do you know who I am? I could have you trumped!" the police report quotes Mayweather as saying.
        Dag Floyd, I think it is time or some new friends son.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
          http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4979802

LAS VEGAS -- A man who police say was part of boxing champion Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s entourage is facing charges of attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon stemming from an August shooting outside a Las Vegas skating rink, authorities said Tuesday.

Ocie Harris, 27, was arrested several weeks ago in Chicago on a warrant issued Dec. 19 in Las Vegas, and extradited over the weekend to Nevada where he was released Sunday after posting unspecified bail, Las Vegas police Lt. George Castro said.

Harris was due to appear Wednesday in Las Vegas Justice Court to face four felony charges. If convicted on all four charges, he faces up to 92 years in prison. It was not immediately clear Tuesday if Harris had a lawyer.

Castro identified Harris as a Mayweather "friend or associate" who was present Aug. 23 when Mayweather argued with Quincey Williams at the Crystal Palace Skating Center in Las Vegas.

The argument was over a text message Williams sent wishing Mayweather bad luck in his next fight, according to a police report that alleges Mayweather threatened Williams.

"'Do you know who I am? I could have you trumped!" the police report quotes Mayweather as saying.
          they got the wrong guy. they need to arrest the mastermind. we all know who that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Akyra View Post
            i don't make this up people.

the mayweathers are involved with the underworld and all kinds of criminal activities. drug trafficking, drug use and abuse, murders, assaults, domestic violence, etc etc. that's the truth of the mayweathers and the world they live in.
            You sound like a chump. same thing can happen with Pacquiaos camp, but the Filipino media protects their hero. After all Manny's does have armed guards at his house and basketball events.

Im just saying.

Comment

Birds of the same feather flock together...

Comment

Working...
              X