Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: If Pacquiao Looks Good, Mayweather Bout Can Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: If Pacquiao Looks Good, Mayweather Bout Can Happen

Top Rank promoter Bob Arum believes that if “Fighter of the Decade” Manny Pacquiao shows that he’s back in his “Clash in Cotai” against Brandon “Bam Bam” Rios in Macau on November 24 then a fight against pound for pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr can happen.

Arum was guest on Australia’s 1116 SEN Radio on the program “Evenings with Mark Fine” which on Mondays also features well-known Australian boxing promoter Peter Maniatis.

Arum said “The only major impediment is that Mayweather now fights for Showtime and Manny for HBO” but cited a precedent “when they had the same situation years ago where Lennox Lewis was an HBO fighter and Mile Tyson fought for Showtime.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sounds like bob Would suck off Oscar to get the fight done. He really wants that money lol

Comment

here we go..

Comment

Yup, here we go indeed. Bob trying to sell PPVs by pushing the Mayweather-Pacquiao hype again even though Floyd is already making $80M a fight and doesn't need Pac to make serious dough.

This is the part where some ******* comes in and tells me that he needs to fight a dude coming off two losses for his legacy.

Comment

does Arum really think people still believe him?

Comment

yeah if they both on their 40s and slow

Comment

Manny should have to take 2 fights, look good in both and then it can happen.

I would still love to see it.

I do have a feeling that Arum is trying to cash out Pacquiao though and I know I'm not the only one.

Comment

Yeah, they're milking what's left of the Floyd v Pac hype. GBP will milk it too if Pac looks good v Rios. Can't see them actually fighting any time soon.

Comment

What does this fight accomplish? Pac is past his prime already.

Comment

It will happen

Comment

Working...
                    X