Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ten greatest Green Teef films I ever saw...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
    Didn't England make the movie about the nuke and the **** hitting the fan, with respect the nuke, in the 80's ? It followed this dude who gets this chick, aka a bird, pregnant. But, then they all die at the end because the world goes to war, the USA goes to war with some country, I can't remember. The world gets nuked. Man, that was a great movie. I can't remember it's name, but it might have been "The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down."
    That's Threads.

It's a mockumentary.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      He was born in Wales, though speaks with an English accent. Often he stays in character, which is why his infamous leaked rant was in a semi-Yank accent.
      my mind is blown

Comment

He's not bad at the accent, is he? In fact, come to think of it, when DOESN'T he play a Fat Yank?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          He's not bad at the accent, is he? In fact, come to think of it, when DOESN'T he play a Fat Yank?

thats what i was thinking he always speaks in the u.s. accent

Comment

He sounds kind of London in real life, doesn't he?

As for this thread overall, I've put it on temporary hold, should anyone give a ****. I need to see stuff like those David Lean films.

Comment

I see on Wankopedia that the British Film Institute once gave their top 100 British movies.

The Hugh Grant stuff leaves me cold, but I don't suppose that's a bad list. The top ten if you don't wanna click:

1 The Third Man 1949
              2 Brief Encounter 1945
              3 Lawrence of Arabia 1962
              4 The 39 Steps 1935
              5 Great Expectations 1946
              6 Kind Hearts and Coronets 1949
              7 Kes 1969
              8 Don't Look Now 1973
              9 The Red Shoes 1948
              10 Trainspotting 1996

Comment

Working...