No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Darren Barker Batters Kerry Hope at Olympia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Darren Barker Batters Kerry Hope at Olympia

Olympia, London - Middleweight contender Darren Barker (24-1, 15 KOs), back for the first time since the KO loss to Sergio Martinez 14 months ago, battered former European champion Kerry Hope (18-5, 1 KO) over four rounds. Hope was down in the fourth round and his corner would later throw in the towel. [Click Here To Read More]

Barker is a beast, can't wait to see him on HO again.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Barker is a beast, can't wait to see him on HO again.
      are u frickin serious

Comment

He beat Hope more impressively than Proksa did. And everyone started slurping Golovkin's nuts because he beat Proksa.

This kind of puts things in their proper perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          He beat Hope more impressively than Proksa did. And everyone started slurping Golovkin's nuts because he beat Proksa.

This kind of puts things in their proper perspective.
          TRIANGLE THEORY. Golovkin > Barker every day of the week and I like Barker - he won me a lot of money with this fight.

Comment

Barker went in there and put in work. I still want to see Barker/Proksa though, that fight is over-due.

Comment

Originally posted by Steward View Post
              TRIANGLE THEORY. Golovkin > Barker every day of the week and I like Barker - he won me a lot of money with this fight.
              It's almost a rectangle theory! Barker > Hope, Proksa > Hope, GGG > Proksa, Barker > GGG???

I like Barker and I think he fought a respectable fight against Martinez, but I don't think you can conclusively say he's MORE proven than GGG, anymore than you can say GGG is really proven in the first place. Don't get me wrong, I'm keeping my eye on all of them (Murray and Macklin too)...

Comment

All I'm saying is....why does GGG get so much hype? Proksa isn't a world beater. (and neither is Gabriel Rosado.)

Let him beat a few world class opponents first before you can crown him.

Comment

Martinez crushed barker and knocked him out

Comment

Good performance but I don't read too much into it. Barker needs to get back in the mix early next year and hopefully meet Macklin/Murray. Shame McEwan has dropped off.

Comment

Working...
                    X