No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: IBF: Golden Boy Withdrew Appeal of Khan-Peterson Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: IBF: Golden Boy Withdrew Appeal of Khan-Peterson Bout

The IBF has informed BoxingScene.com that at 4:50PM EST, Golden Boy Promotions withdrew their appeal for an immediate rematch between Amir Khan and Lamont Peterson. The hearing between Khan and Peterson was scheduled for Wednesday. Team Khan, along with Golden Boy, had appealed the handling of Khan's split decision loss to Peteron, which took place last month in Washington, DC. The WBA recently ordered a Khan-Peterson rematch and Khan was trying to get the IBF to follow their lead.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wow, just wow.........

Comment

Hahaha... why... am I not surprised

Comment

Mayweather / Khan May5th?

Comment

Some people(Twitter) think this could mean that Khan won the Mayweather sweepstakes.

I don't think so though.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            The IBF has informed BoxingScene.com that at 4:50PM EST, Golden Boy Promotions withdrew their appeal for an immediate rematch between Amir Khan and Lamont Peterson. The hearing between Khan and Peterson was scheduled for Wednesday. Team Khan, along with Golden Boy, had appealed the handling of Khan's split decision loss to Peteron, which took place last month in Washington, DC. The WBA recently ordered a Khan-Peterson rematch and Khan was trying to get the IBF to follow their lead.

[Click Here To Read More]
            I hope Peterson appeals the WBA decision.

Comment

Hopefully this means they've reached an agreement for a rematch.

Comment

Khan vs Mayweather May 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Hopefully this means they've reached an agreement for a rematch.
                  A lot of people also think that.

That's my suspicion.

Comment

the wba already ordered a rematch so if peterson doesn't agree he will be stripped and khan will fight a bum for the vacant belt. the ibf appeal is useless now.

Comment

Working...
                    X