Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale Rips Into Groves Again; Cleverly Eyes Big Success

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DeGale Rips Into Groves Again; Cleverly Eyes Big Success

Nathan Cleverly is hoping to spark double sporting success for South Wales when he takes on Jurgen Braehmer on May 21 at the O2 Arena, London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm getting so bored of constantly hearing from Degale. It's a fight that is happening way too soon. They should have just kept the rivalry going until one or both had a belt.

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
      I'm getting so bored of constantly hearing from Degale. It's a fight that is happening way too soon. They should have just kept the rivalry going until one or both had a belt.
      No, now is the time. Groves has boxed like **** in his last 2, there will be nothing in this match whatsoever if groves loses against a no-name opponent. I dont think groves is ever going to win a legit world title so its pointless forcing him on to world class just to box degale a year or 2 down the line. Now this fight is good experience for degale but in a year he will be streaks ahead of groves, probably looking at moving onto peripheral world class fighters (the bikas and greens of the world). Warren was clever to push for this fight now while groves still holds some kind of interest to degale

Comment

i hope CHUNKY flattens this fool!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ophqui View Post
          No, now is the time. Groves has boxed like **** in his last 2, there will be nothing in this match whatsoever if groves loses against a no-name opponent. I dont think groves is ever going to win a legit world title so its pointless forcing him on to world class just to box degale a year or 2 down the line. Now this fight is good experience for degale but in a year he will be streaks ahead of groves, probably looking at moving onto peripheral world class fighters (the bikas and greens of the world). Warren was clever to push for this fight now while groves still holds some kind of interest to degale
          Yeah, you might be right, actually.

Comment

Degale has th british title,groves has the commonwelth title,both titles are on the line.

Degales smack talk is crap,he sounds like an inefective silly kid.

Groves has good power,decent speed,good enough skills to land clean on degale and to knock him out.

Degale slaps and paws his punches,he thinks hes slick-he is not,if slow sluggers hes faced landed on him without too much issue,groves will own degale,especially after sparring world class talent like dirrell,why degale spars at the moment european class talent in cleverly.

Comment

Originally posted by dvb View Post
              Degale has th british title,groves has the commonwelth title,both titles are on the line.

Degales smack talk is crap,he sounds like an inefective silly kid.

Groves has good power,decent speed,good enough skills to land clean on degale and to knock him out.

Degale slaps and paws his punches,he thinks hes slick-he is not,if slow sluggers hes faced landed on him without too much issue,groves will own degale,especially after sparring world class talent like dirrell,why degale spars at the moment european class talent in cleverly.
              Funny, paul smith didnt reckon they were slaps. Groves has power against a few nothing opponents but gets hit far too much and makes amatuerish mistakes. Degale is so polished compared to groves he will make him look foolish.

Although i agree with you about the pre-fight banter, needs work

Comment

DeGale is taking Groves to school. This will be a one sided beat down.

Comment

Working...
                X