No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Bradley Training For Provodnikov Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Bradley Training For Provodnikov Defense

Indio, Calif. --- Undefeated WBO World Welterweight champion Timothy "The Desert Storm" Bradley Jr. gets his hands wrapped by trainer Joel Diaz(L) during training for his upcoming World Welterweight Championship against top-rated contender Ruslan Provodnikov of Russia. Promoted by Top Rank®, in association with Banner Promotions, Tecate, Bradley-Provodnikov will take place, Saturday, March 16 at The Home Depot Center in Carson,Calif. and will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing®. --- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank. [Click Here To Read More]

First. Before all of Bradley's 5 total fans!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Sad that this man once had a very respectable claim at the 140lb division but has since held on to the delusion that he decisively defeated Pacquiao. Smart(?) move on his part for trying to make some money off of it regardless of how controversial but it doesn't seem to have paid off at all. I mean he's fighting Provodnikov.

Comment

Originally posted by freudianslip View Post
        Sad that this man once had a very respectable claim at the 140lb division but has since held on to the delusion that he decisively defeated Pacquiao. Smart(?) move on his part for trying to make some money off of it regardless of how controversial but it doesn't seem to have paid off at all. I mean he's fighting Provodnikov.
        Looks like he gained some weight..

Comment

I wonder how many people will actually be in a rush to buy a TB cap.

Comment

I like Bradley and I hope he gets his signature KO win some day

Comment

He got chubby during his layoff

Comment

I was hoping to see if he had an ankle brace on. Oh well hope he actutally "wins" his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by freudianslip View Post
                  Well said. Not sure it's a calculated stance. He probably believes he won. But the proof seems to be in the puddin' idn't it?

At any rate, good luck in his upcoming defense.

Comment

It's like he put on weight and has a belly, but he's still ripped with a 6 pack. What the heck?

Comment

Working...
                    X