Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Convicted sex offender lists popular Philadelphia children's park as his address

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    Many psychologists and psychiatrists will tell you that there is no cure for this, just suppression.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/46368.php
    Fair enough. Centres exist where they keep offenders locked up while they try and 'correct' them psychologically, which seems like the best solution to me

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      no way...look at him...there's no help for him...the only help he should get is to get strapped on the electric chair....
      Everyone has the right to live, no matter what they've done

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        His head wouldn't fit in the cap. Set the **** on fire i say.
        sit him on the chair and set his head on fire.........

Comment

It's the cycle of abuse, he will have been subject to horrible circumstances as a child.

However, it probably gets to an age where it's too late for psychological help. These people need to be quelled before the destroy more lives and make more people unable to fit in society like him. If he needs to die then so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
            Fair enough. Centres exist where they keep offenders locked up while they try and 'correct' them psychologically, which seems like the best solution to me
            As much as it pains me, I am what the American's call a "phaggot liberal" in that I don't believe in the death penalty.

Acid is how I'd fix them

Comment

You don't deserve to have a life if you molest kids. Sorry but it is just my opinion

Comment

The dude is a scumbag don't get me wrong, but I think it is kind of funny. Pedophile lists playground as home address. Entirely awful, but pretty funny as a headline in and of itself. That is something you'd read in The Onion.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  The dude is a scumbag don't get me wrong, but I think it is kind of funny. Pedophile lists playground as home address. Entirely awful, but pretty funny as a headline in and of itself. That is something you'd read in The Onion.
                  I laughed at first too but that was before it actually occurred to me that he lives in the park. up until i thought he had just fooled the cops.

Comment

you molest a child lighting should strike you right away................

Comment

Originally posted by Bandit View Post
                      They need castrating at the very least in my opinion. I agree with the op though, they need to be wiped out
                      cut the fuqers balls off, thatll solve the problem.....

Comment

Working...
                      X