Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prescott Back, Calls For an Immediate Amir Khan Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prescott Back, Calls For an Immediate Amir Khan Rematch

Colombian junior welterweight puncher Breidis Prescott (25-4, 20KOs) is calling for an immediate rematch with British rival Amir Khan (26-2, 18KOs). Prescott recovered from last November's TKO loss to Mike Alvarado. He returned to the ring on Friday night in Puerto, Colombia and stopped Joel Cassiani (6-10-1, 3KOs) in three rounds. Prescott knocked Khan out in 54 seconds of the first round in September 2008.

[Click Here To Read More]

Make it for March or April I guess. It's important that Khan gets rid of his Prescott demons.

Comment

that fight will never happen

Comment

Prescott-Provodnikov should happen.

Huge FNF main event.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Colombian junior welterweight puncher Breidis Prescott (25-4, 20KOs) is calling for an immediate rematch with British rival Amir Khan (26-2, 18KOs). Prescott recovered from last November's TKO loss to Mike Alvarado. He returned to the ring on Friday night in Puerto, Colombia and stopped Joel Cassiani (6-10-1, 3KOs) in three rounds. Prescott knocked Khan out in 54 seconds of the first round in September 2008.

[Click Here To Read More]
          Why would anyone want a rematch with someone he knocked out in 54 seconds.If it was Amir looking for that rematch I would understand.

Comment

maybe it's just me, but that fight would definitely sell ...

Comment

Why not? Khan has been frozen out by the timid champs at 140 so he might as well fight Prescott or go to 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                maybe it's just me, but that fight would definitely sell ...
                i'd DEFINITELY watch it.
                it's one of those that who cares how it turns out, whether it's a good fight on paper or not?- you ALL wanna see it right?

Comment

So what? He calls for a Khan rematch everytime he finishes taking a shit ffs.

Comment

manuel prescott, father and trainer, said his son is very HARD in the gym!! WTF?!!

Comment

Working...
                    X