Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you complain about cherry picking when you support it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Which one? 126 or 130?

Pac is going no lower than 140 so we may aswell rule out a fight with JMM at 135. Not gonna happen.

However, any of the other choices are/ would have been better than this Shane fight.
    130 with JMM.

But like you say Pac is going no lower.

To me its always more impressive to beat someone young, nothing to lose, that someone shot and a veteran.

Who gets more credit -

The young lion running the older lion out of the pride? Or the older lion running the younger lion out of the pride?

A young man beating up a older man in the streets? Or a older man say maybe like on youtube a older 60 year old man, beating up a 22 year old.

See my point.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      I dont like how the NFL is ignoring the concussion problem. So what does that mean Im not going to watch the NFL?
      But you don't have to pay to watch the NFL. It makes no sense to complain about a fight and then buy it. As long as people continue to shell out money for terrible fights then we'll continue to get terrible fights.

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
        But you don't have to pay to watch the NFL. It makes no sense to complain about a fight and then buy it. As long as people continue to shell out money for terrible fights then we'll continue to get terrible fights.
        answer my question, or are you not a boxing fan at all? probabley never even bought a fight

show me your list

Comment

Because people like watching fights.

I don't support this fight but by god will I watch it. I haven't missed a Pacqiuao fight in like 9 years except Morales 3.
          I don't know if you're ordering the fight on PPV but I know that I don't pay money for stuff that I don't support unless I'm forced to, that makes no sense to me. People can watch the fight without paying for it. This fight has no business being on PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by Blah! View Post
            answer my question, or are you not a boxing fan at all? probabley never even bought a fight

show me your list
            De La Hoya vs Trinidad, Mosley vs De La Hoya, Hopkins vs Trinidad, Lewis vs Tyson, Jones vs Tarver 2, Mayweather vs De La Hoya, Maywether vs Hatton, Pacquiao vs Marquez 2, Maywether vs Mosley Btw, I wasn't complaining about these fights before buying them.
            Last edited by $tate of Mind; 05-07-2011, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
              De La Hoya vs Trinidad, Mosley vs De La Hoya, Hopkins vs Trinidad, Lewis vs Tyson, Jones vs Tarver 2, Mayweather vs De La Hoya, Maywether vs Hatton, Pacquiao vs Marquez 2, Maywether vs Mosley Btw, I wasn't complaining about these fights before buying them.
              and you didn't cherrypick your choices here? why do i find it hard to believe a huge floyd fan like you bought all of floyds most recent fights except marquez?

Comment

Yeah I intentionally missed it. As a Morales fan I knew it wasn't going to be nice and ontop of the fact the fight shouldn't have been made in the first place, I just refused to watch it.

That was because of my love for Erik. Shane Mosley on the other hand, I really don't care about so him taking a savage beating and getting carried off in a stretcher I won't really mind too much.
                That's some cold **** man. Shane is hella coo, I don't understand how anyone can hate him.

Comment

people point and Mayweather all the time for Cherry Picking...BUT THEY ALL DO IT! Mayweather does it for himself, Pacquiao does it but Arum does it FOR HIM! It is all the same damn thing, they ALL CHERRY PICK!

Only fighters today that don't Cherry Pick are the Klitschko's and Sergio Martinez, those guys WANT THE BIG FIGHTS AND THEY WANT TO FIGHT THE BEST!

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                    Ok so who exactly is there for Pacquiao to fight?
                    This isn't limited to only Pac fights. Anyway he could've fought Berto, Bradley, Martinez, Williams, Marquez, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Blah! View Post
                      and you didn't cherrypick your choices here? why do i find it hard to believe a huge floyd fan like you bought all of floyds most recent fights except marquez?
                      You can believe whatever you want but I didn't buy Mayweather vs Marquez. I only buy fights that I actually want to see. Why buy a **** fight when you don't have to, that makes no sense to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X