No announcement yet.

Martinez-Dzinziruk Tickets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martinez-Dzinziruk Tickets?

Hey, I'm new here thought I've followed the site for some time. My father and I are into boxing, but he's never been to a fight (other than his own) so I wanted to bring him to Martinez-Dzinziruk on the 12th. I can't find tickets for it though and so I'm wondering if they're on sale and, if so, where I can buy them. I've never been to one either so where's a good place to sit (particularly at Foxwoods if anybody has experience) without breaking the bank? I'm not made of money so ringside isn't really an option, but I'm open to ideas.

Thanks everyone

I went to Foxwoods a couple years back to watch the Froch-Taylor fight and it was great venue to watch the fight. We had the $100 seat tickets and we were right next to the tunnel where the fighters entranced into the arena and had a great view of the action as well...

Comment

Wait it's in Foxwoods?

I thought it was in the Theater at MSG

Comment

It was supposed to be, which would have been much more convenient for me and would have been much cooler, but they changed it to Foxwoods for some reason

Comment

Yea, I'm in a similar boat. I don't think tickets are on sale yet. I wonder how bad the view from the $50s are

Comment

Working...
          X