No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox Stats: Chavez Jr. Lands A lot of Power on Lee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: CompuBox Stats: Chavez Jr. Lands A lot of Power on Lee

Julio Cesar Chavez made his punches count (avg’d only 36 thrown per round). JC landed nearly half his power punches in the fight, including 56% in round five and 57% in round seven. All but three of Chavez’s landed punches were power shots. Andy Lee avg’d 60 thrown per round, but landed just 17% of his jabs. [Click Here To Read More]

i dont think maravilla is looking forward to get his body fu-cked up

Comment

This is very good for boxing-a son of a legend becoming a legend..a comet coming to its peak

Comment

the kid is an excellent body puncher. he looked like his dad last night

Comment

Its good to see Julio Jr getting his due respect from more and more fans. Hes showed a ton of heart and massive power, hes got a huge chance against Martinez.

Comment

I don't believe Lee's Stats, especially about his left hand. His jabs were slow, languid, I wouldn't call them jabs they shouldn't have been counted, I hadn't thought they would be. He was better with his right hook, although it was an arm ounch with little power, but he could land it. Alao his stright left down the middle was having success, the perfect punch for a southpaw against a right-hander.

I had Chavez winning 4-2 by the end of the 6th. I thought Lee might win, as Chavez is open to taking lots of punishment. he takes far too much to be good for any length of time. unless his brain is expecially well padded.

Comment

Working...
            X