Steve kim, Miguel Vasquez being considered for Khan may 19th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    I dont think he can even legally take that fight

I think theres a mandatory waiting period between fights.
    3 months i believe... 6 if you get knocked out.
    whoever takes this fight instead of peterson would probably also be able to get a similar amount of money. 1 mil?

Comment

lol, no way, peterson was gettin 50 50

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
        3 months i believe... 6 if you get knocked out.
        whoever takes this fight instead of peterson would probably also be able to get a similar amount of money. 1 mil?
        I dont think so peterson being the champ held the aces and commanded the 2M+ but not anymore and not anyone else

Comment

So many people don't know who Vasquez is

Comment

LOOOL at HBO releasing the Khan vs LP flashback to part I today. Thought they would have put it on hold

Comment

Well Vazquez is a credible opponent, a champion. he is quite awkward and I'd say it would be a tough style to prepare for but who knows if Miguel is in good enough shape to do anything at a higher weight against an extremely hungry Khan.

HArd to say...he's certainly more credible than Prescott right now because he's been on a streak for a while....but at the same time he has less power, might be overweight and is much lesser known. The types of hooks Prescott throws will always be trouble for Khan...i can't decide if the awkwardness of Vazquez will be more dangerous than the power of Prescott.......ppl still seem to want Amir to tie up loose ends with him.

Comment

Working...
              X