No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley vs Alexander: The Pre-Unification Report Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley vs Alexander: The Pre-Unification Report Card

by Cliff Rold - It should be like this more often.

One could wish even to say it should be like this always.

Always would be greedy.

It is enough to say more often and enjoy the moment. Even in this age of infrequent ring appearances by the best in the game, fight fans get their fair share of top-level clashes and big name collisions.

There is something extra special, extra promising, though about a match pitting two men in their 20s without an official loss between them at a critical point in their careers. They both have belts but neither has been universally called champion if his domain yet. They’ve both made some money, but not enough to quench the thirst for wealth that helps explain the insane courage it takes to excel as a prizefighter.

Blessed with off the charts speed and athleticism, Saturday is about two fighters in their prime who feel like they have something to prove. Enduring classics are made from less but seldom more. [Click Here To Read More]

Bradley by Decision..

Comment

After looking at the photos from the weight in, I think there is more than a 1 inch difference in height as this tale of the tape indicates?

Comment

Originally posted by jaskieee View Post
        After looking at the photos from the weight in, I think there is more than a 1 inch difference in height as this tale of the tape indicates?
        I noted that but went with the 'official' numbers.

Comment

I think Alexander is closer to 5'8"

Comment

Bradley got this and I favor him to win but I still want Alexander to win too!

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
              Bradley got this and I favor him to win but I still want Alexander to win too!
              Brother, just root for the sort of fight good enough to merit a rematch, a birth of a career rivalry/trilogy sort of fight.

I am.

Win or lose, also rooting for an Alexander-Kotelnik rematch at some point.

Comment

Working...
              X