• Show
Clear All

I agree Roy made it worse

Hopkins has an ugly style already though

Hopkins needs to fight Margarito in a catch weight

Comment

Both fighters look bad. Hang it up

Comment

The best part of what Bernard had to say is that there will never be a third fight. Thank God.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
          I agree Roy made it worse

Hopkins has an ugly style already though

Hopkins needs to fight Margarito in a catch weight
          it seems like you throw more than 2 punches, and roy is backpeddling towards the ropes.....

Comment

I don't know if anyone caught it, I'll have to find what round, but there was this brief moment in the second half of the fight where bernard looked down at the canvas and his body like froze for a moment or two and he was just stuck, jones kinda looked at him paused and then hit him and bernard grabbed him and the fight went on. It was very bizarre body language from hopkins.

I'll make a gif of it when I find it but it was definitely weird and concerning, my friends pointed it out live so I know I'm not the only one that caught it.

I feel he probably felt queezy and light headed because of his advanced age and probably not the rabbit punch, which is something I wish hopkins would realize. Hopkins admitted the 2nd & 3rd foul he did to get some extra time after a foul, I think that shows he was fatigued, similarly to the calzaghe fight which it seemed clear he was trying to catch his breath.

Comment

I don't like Hopkins. Even there he wouldn't admit he failed too; disgusting. And he calls himself a devout Muslim? A *true* follower of Islam has a strong sense on honour.

Comment

I respect both these dudes, but RJJ fought with way more class than BHOP, I thk RJJ knows he is done but BHOP thinks he is ready for Haye lmao...look after Saturday its clear BHOP can’t go the distance without a 10 minute break and thats against anyone

Comment

Working...
                X