Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook vs Hector David Saldivia Card RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, Yafai looks pretty sharp for only having 4 fight under his belt. May not be saying much at this point but he looked good regardless.

Comment

Yafai seems to have solid stamina, and mixes up his punches pretty well. A lot of talent, time to bump him up to 8rders.

Comment

Is it just me or do fights in the UK have the tendency to get stopped early because the brits are more remorseful and soft?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          He was looking away and titled with his arms down.

He was going to get hurt bad.
          Im not really complaining because it wasnt a big fight, but I think its more the corners responsibility to take out a fighter when hes being outclassed. I like refs who let it go a little longer. If you stop it the first time he gets hurt because he doesnt belong in there, why let him even get in the ring?

Comment

Originally posted by PDubs View Post
            Is it just me or do fights in the UK have the tendency to get stopped early because the brits are more remorseful and soft?

There has been nothing wrong with tonights stoppages.

The Reid fight was a great call IMO & that kid was getting trashed and was down 4 times in 2 rounds and there was only ever one winner there.

Comment

Originally posted by PDubs View Post
              Remember Benn vs McClellan?

Comment

Anyone any streams for this? Would really appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_DempseyCSC View Post
                  Anyone any streams for this? Would really appreciate it.
                  http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/1479...-saldivia.html

Comment

not impressed with jamie there the lad was tough for a late replacement and hes realy a flyweight' . world champ my arse

Comment

Leo Santa Cruz is going to really going to put a beating on Jamie McDonnell.

McDonnell has no power what so ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X