No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frankie Gomez To Return on Mares-Moreno Bill, 11/10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frankie Gomez To Return on Mares-Moreno Bill, 11/10

Looks like unbeaten Frankie Gomez will return to the ring on November 10th at Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA, Golden Boy Promotions matchmaker Eric Gomez told BoxingScene.com.

Gomez is scheduled to return against an opponent to be determined in a bout that will more than likely be scheduled for six or eight rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good news, he is one of the best prospects in the world

Comment

Get ur shlt together frankie

Comment

Frankie Gomez is no joke, even though he does have a Disney child star name.

Comment

Been hearing quite a lot about this kid. wish him the best

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
            Frankie Gomez is no joke, even though he does have a Disney child star name.

Comment

One of the best prospects in boxing when he's not doing coke and getting into trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Looks like unbeaten Frankie Gomez will return to the ring on November 10th at Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA, Golden Boy Promotions matchmaker Eric Gomez told BoxingScene.com.

Gomez is scheduled to return against an opponent to be determined in a bout that will more than likely be scheduled for six or eight rounds.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                Delighted to hear it, hope he's got his act together, one of my favourite prospects, I've been following him for about 3 years. Down the line a rematch between him and Benevides would be huge, and I think he's got the power to damage that jaw of Juniors. Plus is it just me or does the kid look the image of a young Miguel Cotto?

Comment

Working...
                X