No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan on Mayweather-Ortiz, Jessie Vargas, Morales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan on Mayweather-Ortiz, Jessie Vargas, Morales

As the ‘Star Power’ Pay-Per-View draws closer, we sat down with Primetime favourite and studio team member for Floyd Mayweather vs. Victor Ortiz, WBA/IBF junior welterweight champion Amir Khan.

[Click Here To Read More]

he said hes willing to take the Vargas fight so make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by El.Naranjito707 View Post
      he said hes willing to take the Vargas fight so make it happen.
      yup,floyd already said he has to fight him first,so might as well go for it,even though vargas has under 20 fights,he's as tall as khan and just as quick,would be a good fight i think

Comment

great fight between Khan and Vargas, make it happen

Comment

khan, make sure you have the stipulation in the contract that if you beat vargas you get wifebeater after he gets off his vacation

Comment

I still hope to see Pacquiao vs Mayweather than Khan vs Mayweather if it's going to happen

Comment

I want to personally thank Amir Khan for coming to his senses! Yes Amir u are quick, I always saisd u are! But and a very big BUT u still can't go thru Money May's defense! Poppa Roach aint gna fight for u son! First beat Vargas which I doubt u can! Obviously Floyd sees something in Vargas that he's confident he can wax dat ass! Like I always said ur previous fight didn't really impress, so don't think ur proven yet! I think Bradley made mistake not fighting you! If u beat him than I would say u are at the top in ur division! Close wins against Maidana, a win against a non-existence Judah and a weak win over McKloskey aren't exactly great wins, but they are wins! I mean cmon if u think ur win over Judah was a monster win, than good for u! But we all know how lame that fight was! I always say u get ur money and do ur thang, got a good team behind u and ur promoted great with GBP! But boxing skills u have a bit too prove!

Comment

i think amir is a good fighter but damn hes been talking too much lately

Comment

Originally posted by vicmatic1 View Post
                  i think amir is a good fighter but damn hes been talking too much lately
                  Well you've been clicking and commentating on it still though, haven't ya ..

anyway... floyd should be conrtactually obligated to the fight if Khan is to make Vargas famous.

Comment

Working...
                  X