Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Badass cat vs dog showdown! I didn't know wtf to do!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badass cat vs dog showdown! I didn't know wtf to do!

I'm in the TP right now because I start my college classes tomorrow which start at 12 but I gotta work 7-11 in the morning so I'm staying the night here since my ma offered to take me to work since I'm bad at waking up. But anyways theirs these white and orange ginger cats that always roam around here theirs like ten of them I don't know who they belong too but they must be related as some are bigger then the others. My dogs always chasing them things off when I take her outside. Their scared to death of her.

But tonight, like 5 minutes ago, I was walking her it's like 1:18 here on the eastcoast in PA, and I was walking here and then this ****in black cat comes out of NOWHERE! Theirs only ginger cats around here, never seen any other cat EVER around here. It was following us. My dog noticed it and started running after her but unlike the ginger cats this was a badass mother****in cat! IT STOOD IT'S GROUND! It wanted to motha****in brawl! It did that thing, you know what cats do when their about to attack or hiss when they bunch up and stand taller then usual on their toes like it was ready to fight! I pulled the leash so my dog couldn't get any closer. My lil dogs a lazy ass dog that all she jumps up and gets excited for is going outside, eating, or when we come home. Other then that she lays around or begs for our food. She's got a big mouth but is scared of everything except cats & other dogs it varies. Sometimes when other dogs come towards to meanly she runs away but when they walk up to sniff her she barks trying to act all tough *****. But my older sister gots a big ass border collie that's hyper as **** and always on her ***** when she's over here and my dogs actually tried to attack this dog that's ten times bigger then her.

So I don't know if she's a scrapper or not. If you knew me you know I love brawlin'. I've said it about Adamek at Heavyweight, if I was him I be like **** it take the shot at the Klitschko's, it shows you have heart and go down swinging so you can say you did it. Id fight about anybody win or lose as hardass as that sounds, you could ask my friends on facebook and they'd tell you it's true. I went to a party where the high school kids were boxing and MMA fighting each other. Their was some 23 year old their that's had amateur kickboxing matches and everybody was scared and didn't wanna fight him, but I did and beat him. I could give you countless people to ask, true story. But another thing you got to know about me is I have a mad big heart, I'm very protective of the people I love. I love my lil dog. I didn't know what the **** to do! If I should let her scrap it out, but I didn't cause I didn't want to take the chance of her getting hurt because if that cat wanted to brawl and scratched her I would of ****in punted that biitch. What would you have done?

It was the most badass and weirdest ****in thing ever though because since I live in a trailer park with lots of trailers, I saw a few ginger cats on other lawns from down the street like they were about to watch it, like they had told this big black cat that my dog's been bullyin' em and they want some protection or some ***** haha.

This is my dog....what should I have done/do????

Kitty doesn't play and this here:

Their was some 23 year old their that's had amateur kickboxing matches and everybody was scared and didn't wanna fight him
    For some reason had me LOL'ing.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      Kitty doesn't play and this here:

For some reason had me LOL'ing.
      I'm bout to go out there and let em scrap! hahaha

And yeah man it was ****in hilarious. This dude has his hands and ankles taped up with tapout fight shorts on, like he was looking legit! Not to mention he had a six pack because he was so hard ass to not have a shirt on and I just got off work so I came late, and when I came in he was on the floor doing push up's and situp's. I was like "O ****" hahaha I was scared to death haha even though he was on some faggot ass never back down ***** lol I just had my black air jordan shorts on under my black work pants and a white tee on with greese stains since I fry chick(ironic since im like 1/3 black from my great grandfather hahaha) and it even had a little pen holder sleeve on it hahaha and I had a tiny little stomach on me back then before I lost it recently(this whole thing happened April 09). But I was suppose to get my ass whooped and I was just like **** it and came in with a straight right and that ****er was rocked off the bat but I couldn't finish him because he kept clinching but in the 2nd round since I was beating him in hands he kept kicking the ***** out of my legs until I punched em right in the top of the dome and was like "ok yo stop, I'm done. I think you just stopped my heart" I was thinking WTF, are you being serious right I just punched you in the forehead.

Funny tho because my tp brothas went down to senior week last year since I had a court date and couldn't go, but they saw him down there and was like "Yo you remember Nate! He stopped your ****in heart!" hahaha and then like a few months ago I went to try out a MMA gym that my friends were going to where the head trainer used to be a pro boxer and supposedly sparred Bernard Hopkins. And he was there! hahaah ****er wouldn't make eye contact with me haha Good good times.

Comment

O and 96% of that fight was fought on the feet since this was basement MMA hahaha the only time it went to the ground was when he tried to trip me and I just side stepped and I landed on top of him but then got right back up. His excuse at the beach he told my friends and ever since is "he had too much weight on me" hahahahaha I'm pretty sure he was lying about the kickboxing matches. He couldn't even box with me. My jab and my straight and the combo of both he looked like he never seen before. I mean the kicks were legit as I was limpin at the afterparty of the party in the TP hahaha but he probably just took a few classes before. He's 23 wtf is he doing at a high school party trying to fight people? lol

Comment

I just saw that mother****er again! I STILL WANT OPINIONS PEOPLE!!!! I didn't know what the **** to do. Im suspended from college because I was involved in a fight so thats why ive been more active recently, but since im back home, I was walking my dog and saw it again.

*By the way for those wondering about the fight. It was one of my homeys who deals nick's & dimo's that lives on the campus and a deal went wrong where my man fronted him a couple times, and a few weeks later called his tab and the dude pretty much said "**** you" and my man said, you got til tomorrow at noon or theirs trouble. Of course the dude never showed, so we went to the bulldog cafe' down to the pool room with his cousin and found this bastard with all his friends. My homey walked towards him and he swung the pool stick and broke it over his back since my homey ducked & covered up. His homeboys(3 of them) then jumped in and started attacking him so my homey's cousin started throwing fist. I ain't trying to get kicked out but I ain't gonna be a lil biitch either, theirs cameras down there, so i started just grabbing these ****ers and throwing them off, even slammed the dude who owed him because he was hitting my dude with the heavy end of the pool stick so I slammed him from behind. Then he got back up and swung at me, so I picked him back up and slammed him on the pool table. Then some dumb mother****er who was wathcing TV down there screamed "HOLY **** THEIRS A FIIGGGGGGHHHHHHTTTTTT!" and security of course were outside walking around, so they came in and broke it up. Thank God on camera they bought my "just trying to break it up" but everybody else got kicked out which sucks. But im suspended for 20 days and I don't know how the **** I'm going to be able to pass now. Because my teachers going to email me on my college email my bookwork but when i go back Im gonna have like 5 major tests and be so beside on the physical work in our shop. Gay ass ****...*

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
            He's 23 wtf is he doing at a high school party trying to fight people? lol

That had me rolling man, lol. I'm high as fuck right now too.

Sounds like hard luck with school. Sounds like some bullshit to me man. That's rough.

Anyways, I wouldn't let a small dog fight a cat. Cats are crazy maniacs when it comes fighting, especially strays.

I wouldn't put a little dog in harms way. Your dog my might have a good chance, might even win, but will definitely be scratched and bang up. Possibly infect your dog with something. Nasty cats.
            Last edited by blaze778; 10-21-2010, 05:32 AM.

Comment

I wouldn't even let that dog fight a squirrel never min d a jacked up ghetto cat

Comment

Working...
              X