Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero's Dad: I'll Kick Mayweather Sr.'s F****ing Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I said after the Baldomir fight I'd never buy another Mayweather PPV, and I haven't. But I'd pay to see the two daddy's scrap!

Comment

• Sounds like dad has some anger management issues, lol

Comment

• Guererro dad looks like an OG Norteno out of Gilroy Nuesta Familia street soldier.

Comment

• Originally posted by terriblegabe View Post
          Guererro dad looks like an OG Norteno out of Gilroy Nuesta Familia street soldier.
          that or out of salinas.

Comment

• Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
            Who still says barrio? This 1989 ass cholo. lol
            Man you obviously live really far from California. Everybody says Varrio out here you lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              360 is actually better than 247, the concept is better and 247 is played out.
              Really you think? I saw PAC mosely 360 and I thought it was completely inferior.

Comment

• Ruben Guerrero is the Mexican Walter White.

Comment

• Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
                  Start a boxers' dad tournament. Throw Danny Garcia's dad in there.
                  Chris Eubank and Tommy Hearns would demolish them.

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
                  On the real. Mayweather sr would get his ass whooped for sure.
                  Based on what? Did Guerrero's father even have a professional career? Big Floyd won some rounds against SRL.

Originally posted by sofreshhh View Post
                  Floyd Sr. is a former world champion. Leave the fighting to the professional.
                  He never won a title but he was a top contender.

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                  street fights normally aren't like that.........you just described something out of a movie (a movie scene where 2 guys are going at it in a bar)

normally 2 guys stand straight up and bang it out for about 10 12 minutes.
                  LOL how many street fights have you watched? Most street fights last a couple minutes tops.

Comment

• Originally posted by AFTER HOURS View Post
                    He looks like an actor.
                    nah man you've got it backward , the actors try to look like him!! edward james olmos isnt undefeated in the street like rueben guerrero is!

Comment

• Hahahaha Guerrero's dad made Floyd's entire family his bitch.

Comment

Working...
                      X