No announcement yet.

HOF/ATG Poll: Pac ahead of Floyd for ATG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KingOfBox View Post
    Sounds like "biased nonsense" to me. What a girl dude... Lol.

Fighting everyone is cool and all but losing while doing both isn't. Thus explained by what happens after these "losses". Retirement, evander Holyfield syndrome etc... They have both fought everyone except eachother. You can't blame one or the other for both of them simply not getting it done. Let's not get started on Bob Arum
    This is the most exposing post of all your posts on this thread. You simply don't get it.

You know what? I think you are worn out. Go to bed, bro. The body shots have taken the sense out of you completely. Don't bother to get up off your stool. Concede defeat, take the money, and go home. This fight is over.

You are a credit to the Floydian fanboy nation though. Not much talent, but alot of heart.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
      This is the most exposing post of all your posts on this thread. You simply don't get it.

You know what? I think you are worn out. Go to bed, bro. The body shots have taken the sense out of you completely. Don't bother to get up off your stool. Concede defeat, take the money, and go home. This fight is over.

You are a credit to the Floydian fanboy nation though. Not much talent, but alot of heart.
      Cool story bro.. lack of facts and stats. Your boy didn't even make it to his "stool". Hahaha. Body shots? Wth are you talking about? BTW. He also lost the biggest fight of his career. Nothing cool about thAT. Keep posting bro. And keep waiting on thAT 0 to go. Bahahahaha. He already has money and greatness... He also happens to be the "main page" icon on this website.. Manny will continue to be "feed back" :

Comment

• If Mayweather retires undefeated i have no doubt that he'll be rated ahead of Pacquiao when people look back in 20 or 30 years.

Comment

• yes he is, pac has achieved more and is a lot more entertaining. floyd is the better boxer but pac is greater

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            If Mayweather retires undefeated i have no doubt that he'll be rated ahead of Pacquiao when people look back in 20 or 30 years.
            That is a most debatable proposition. I'm circumspect about the idea that anybody could have "no doubt" about what people will be thinking 20 or 30 years in the future.

Jack Dempsey lost alot of fights. It doesn't matter. He got the glory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
              That is a most debatable proposition. I'm circumspect about the idea that anybody could have "no doubt" about what people will be thinking 20 or 30 years in the future.

Jack Dempsey lost alot of fights. It doesn't matter. He got the glory.
              Marciano got more glory for simply being undefeated, his resume was weak as hell but that didn't matter because he was undefeated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                Marciano got more glory for simply being undefeated, his resume was weak as hell but that didn't matter because he was undefeated.

Dempsey was regarded because of his body of work and not his losses and no Marciano is not higher than him in terms of achievement

Comment

• Having manny ahead of Floyd is absurd for ATG. Manny IMO isnt even ATG. People have that Ricky KO in there minds but take that away whats manny done? He beat Morales twice but Morales got a UD over manny in there first fight. He fought JMM 4 times, 3 of which Manny got outboxed and KOd in there fourth. He beat Oscar but he beat him at the end of his career and Oscar weighed in at 145 pounds, a weight he hadnt fought at in years. He beat Ricky via KO but Floyd fought him when he was undefeated and already KOd him. He beat Miguel, good i guess but to bad he didnt fight him at his current title weight and demanded catch. He then went on to fight pointless fights that made no sense with Clottey, Margarita, and Mosley... Wheres the greatness in this? And no im not trolling either.
                  Last edited by Lords; 01-04-2013, 03:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
                    Having manny ahead of Floyd is absurd for ATG. Manny IMO isnt even ATG. People have that Ricky KO in there minds but take that away whats manny done? He beat Morales twice but Morales got a UD over manny in there first fight. He fought JMM 4 times, 3 of which Manny got outboxed and KOd in there fourth. He beat Oscar but he beat him at the end of his career and Oscar weighed in at 145 pounds, a weight he hadnt fought at in years. He beat Ricky via KO but Floyd fought him when he was undefeated and already KOd him. He beat Miguel, good i guess but to bad he didnt fight him at his current title weight and demanded catch. He then went on to fight pointless fights that made no sense with Clottey, Margarita, and Mosley... Wheres the greatness in this? And no im not trolling either.
                    You are trolling. He had a tough 7 year of fights and won and only one man was able to give him any trouble.

He has fought the toughest competion when you consider how often he was fighting as well. Compare JMMs compeetion to pac and its a joke. floyd has fought ok competion, but a lot less, so easier for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
                      Having manny ahead of Floyd is absurd for ATG. Manny IMO isnt even ATG. People have that Ricky KO in there minds but take that away whats manny done? He beat Morales twice but Morales got a UD over manny in there first fight. He fought JMM 4 times, 3 of which Manny got outboxed and KOd in there fourth. He beat Oscar but he beat him at the end of his career and Oscar weighed in at 145 pounds, a weight he hadnt fought at in years. He beat Ricky via KO but Floyd fought him when he was undefeated and already KOd him. He beat Miguel, good i guess but to bad he didnt fight him at his current title weight and demanded catch. He then went on to fight pointless fights that made no sense with Clottey, Margarita, and Mosley... Wheres the greatness in this? And no im not trolling either.
                      this whole post is the reason why i seldom go here in NSB

Comment

Working...
                      X