No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana and His Team Want The WBA To Strip Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana and His Team Want The WBA To Strip Amir Khan

The interim-junior welterweight champion of the World Boxing Association (WBA), Argentine's Marcos "El Chino" Maidana, is training with his team in Puerto Rico prepare for his next challenge, which takes place on August 27 at the HP Pavilion in San Jose, California against Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero, who is also interim lightweight titlist or the Wolrd Boxing Organization (WBO) and the WBA.

[Click Here To Read More]

maidana acting like a puto.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      ^^^ agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        how? looks like the only puto is Khan since the WBA ordered them to fight and he went on and signed to fight Zab(which is a fight ai like) but you gotta follow the rules right? Maidana wants the fight, Khan seems to not want it...who's the puto?

Comment

Marcos Maidana is kind of a douchebag.

Comment

how come? he is mandatory now, so I guess making some noise now, will speed up their rematch. Hopefully they will fight by the end of this year. Maidana is my man, he knows he isnt the best out there, but he sure will fight till end and entertain.

Comment

fk off maidana you bitch

khan beat you, deal with it, unification fight should always get precedent over mandatory, no ifs and buts

Comment

What is this ****** talking about khan hasn't even had his July fight yet, how can he agree to a September fight? He is unifying anyway...maidana just doesn't wanna get his ass whipped by Guerrero, he already got whipped by morales

Comment

I can't stand Khan but that is a ***** move by Maidana...I don't care what the rules are, Maidana don't deserve another shot at Khan YET...Maidana needs to show a little bit of patience.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                    how? looks like the only puto is Khan since the WBA ordered them to fight and he went on and signed to fight Zab(which is a fight ai like) but you gotta follow the rules right? Maidana wants the fight, Khan seems to not want it...who's the puto?
                    Khan already beat Maidana in a WBA title fight you moron. Khan is fighting a unification fight which takes precedent over any mandatory. Maidana wants a belt after LOSING a title fight...

Comment

Working...
                    X