No announcement yet.

Whos the best rapper EVER?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
    thanks man and I agree, i didnt mean to come off like those are the only 2 categories of rappers...i mean, theres different levels of mainstream and underground. I see what your sayin...

Did u try the link i posted in this thread or the other one? This ones still working, I gotta copy and paste it into the other thread. Im about to put some other stuff in there too like the Murda Muzik Bootleg, the Pre-Hell On Earth CD, and a song that just leaked the other day that was supposed to be on Hell on Earth. Honestly, I still love Mobb Deep...What did u think of what Prodigy did the last couple of years with Return of the Mac, HNIC 2, and Product of the 80's? I know there not often talked about, especially on here, but I loved all 3 of them. Prodigy aint nothing lyrically compared to what he was, but hes still got one of the best voices in my opinion and he showed he can really flow on that Product of the 80's cd.

no doubt, i'll try again, and i'll see whats up,
    I'm a Mobb Deep fan till the end, just like I'm Wu fan till the end, i liked all of Prodigy's new ****, i bought Return of the mac, i got Havocs new ****, P might not be Great like he used to be, but i still like his work.

this **** is down

Comment

• Tupac with almost 40% of the votes

Comment

• Originally posted by Nas Is A Chump View Post
        from that list its jay-z easily. Hes the only rapper that people still listen to. All those other rappers should be deleted from raps history. Especially shnazzir.

Gnause lost.
        You just don't know very much about hip-hop, do you?

As to the topic at hand, Rakim is the best on that poll. I maintain that GZA the Genius is the GOAT, but Rakim, Nas and KRS-One all belong up there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nas Is A Chump View Post
          from that list its jay-z easily. Hes the only rapper that people still listen to. All those other rappers should be deleted from raps history. Especially shnazzir.

Gnause lost.
          Whats Your Beef Wit nas?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lights Out JT View Post
            Im going with the 6 most popular choices I see on the internet, everytime this comes up...

If i had to put them in order it would go something like this

2pac
            nas
            rakim
            krs one
            jay-z
            Biggie
            The fact that you don't have Kane, Pun or G Rap, on there, shows your ignorance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mersey View Post
              I'd say Eminem. His lyrics are amazin!!

2pac is good, but would he be as big now if he wasn't shot?
              eminem? you gotta be joking, mofoker doesnt even write all of his songs moron

Comment

• Brad "Scarface" Jordan................Thread Closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• LuPe FiasCo

Comment

• Nas imo is the greatest rapper ever

so many classic songs/verses

His verse on Verbal intercourse probably my favorite of all time.

Comment

• No Big Pun or Kool G Rap = shitty list

Comment

Working...
                      X