Collapse
No announcement yet.

December 21 2012...is that it for Mankind

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm more worried about the morons who believe in this kind of crap. I'm worried people are gonna think the **** is hitting the fan, even though it's not, and start looting and shooting and raping and ****. There's a lot of morons out there and I would advise people to just stay inside their homes for the next week, until this whole thing blows over. Stupid idiot humans, always obsessed with death and the apocalypse and ****.

Comment

not gonna lie, i'm gettin a little nervous as the days wind down

Comment

I'm not worried, if it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, I didn't waste any time worrying.

Comment

Hope it is the end of time,i want to witness it and enjoy the madness,,i want to masturbate to the death of millions and climax to spiritual warefare

Comment

I do not think the world will end. But the only reason I'm getting nervous is that there is a lot of idiots out there and I don't trust what some people may do on the 21st. I've read tonnes into this mayans predicting the end of the world. From what I read it's just the end of a calender and then a new one starts and that they were not into predicting things ect.

Comment

The 21st is a Friday, why couldn't the world end on a Monday? Not fair!

Comment

I got my guns ready but I don't think **** is going to happen!

Comment

The 21st is my birthday!! Ima spend it like a normal freakin day, which is getting drunk!! If the world ends atleast im going out drunk.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by prettyNpink View Post
                    The 21st is my birthday!! Ima spend it like a normal freakin day, which is getting drunk!! If the world ends atleast im going out drunk.. lol
                    Happy Birthday in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                      Hope it is the end of time,i want to witness it and enjoy the madness,,i want to masturbate to the death of millions and climax to spiritual warefare
                      Spoken like a true man of God.

Comment

Working...
                      X