No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather Says Khan Must Use His Long Reach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather Says Khan Must Use His Long Reach

Stopping by the Mayweather Boxing Club on Tuesday afternoon, I crossed paths with outspoken trainer Roger Mayweather yet again.

I was curious for Roger’s take on this weekend’s highly dramatic Amir Khan-Danny Garcia duel inside of the nearby Mandalay Bay. In a rousing affair, Garcia would plant Khan on the seat of his pants with a wicked left hook in the third round and finish him off the following fame after scoring two more knockdowns.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Stopping by the Mayweather Boxing Club on Tuesday afternoon, I crossed paths with outspoken trainer Roger Mayweather yet again.

I was curious for Roger’s take on this weekend’s highly dramatic Amir Khan-Danny Garcia duel inside of the nearby Mandalay Bay. In a rousing affair, Garcia would plant Khan on the seat of his pants with a wicked left hook in the third round and finish him off the following fame after scoring two more knockdowns.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Khan doesnt have the ring iq to box an opponent, the defense or the punch resistance. He's doomed........

Comment

Well he ain't wrong about Khan needing to use his range/jab. However Khan's IQ is another story. I don't think his boxing IQ would allow it.

Laugh if he joins up with Roger or Floyd Snr and then starts calling out Manny.

Comment

I'd like to see Khan work with one of the Mayweather wether it be Roger, Floyd Sr, or Jeff.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
          Khan doesnt have the ring iq to box an opponent, the defense or the punch resistance. He's doomed........
          Khan gets with roger or floyd sr and he'll improve significantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post

I totally agree. Khan was groomed to being exciting and try to KO opponents so asking him to become a boxer is asking him to start over from scratch and then I still don't think he has the smarts to hang with the big boys. He's very predictable with his attack.

Comment

What Khan heard was:
              Throw more punches and faster while jumping in and out.

Comment

Comment

Roger is an underrated and under appreciated trainer. Like Floyd Jr. one time "How come Roger has never won Trainer of the year when his fighter is undefeated" In all honesty Roach gets a lot of credit because of his illness. The Mayweather's are seen as ghetto loud mouth guys but they know boxing more than a bunch of people.

Comment

Khan still sticking with Roach?

Comment

Working...
                    X