Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Manuel Marquez vs Danny Garcia - Great Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juan Manuel Marquez vs Danny Garcia - Great Fight!

Why not? If he want the best out there. He should fight the great Juan Manuel Marquez in my opinion.

marquez isn't interested in fighting anyone halfway decent unless he fights pacquiao. He's happy fighting a chicken farmer in Mexico.

His entire purpose in boxing is to fight Pacquiao, he cares about nothing else.

Comment

Hell Na, An established fighter/ veteran against a young pup? Danny's still green dude

Bad fight for now

might as well do Marquez vs Mayweather 2 while were at it smh :/ pointless

Comment

I don't think Garcia deserves the best out there yet, not just based on wins over an overrated Khan and a mummified Erik Morales, anyway. I think he should fight someone like Matthysse, Maidana, or Rios first. (**** Zab Judah, the dude has a "name" but he hasn't been worth a **** since 2006, and I'm sick of seeing him get HBO fights when all he does is talk **** and then lose.)

Comment

I just don't like Marquez fighting unknown fighter. If no Pacquiao he should be fighting named fighters. This will cement his legacy as one of the best.

Comment

I'm thinking that a JM Marquez fight, will make the Boricuas go hard with Garcia.

It will be the perfect fight México vs Puerto Rico.

But first he needs to beat Judah, so the fight can be bigger for both of them, if he beats someone like Judah, a PPV vs Marquez is not out of the question.

Just imagine the father of Danny and Nacho Beristain exchanging insults at the Press conference or at the 24/7!

Last edited by ksan; 07-15-2012, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Marquez is with Arum now, I dont think. In my opinion Garcia vs Khan II or Matthysse

Comment

The fight should get made..... easy win for Marquez
                Wish he would stop chasing Pacquiao though, he loses credibilty and bums on internet forums disrepect him. He's perfectly capable of beating every one @ 140.

Comment

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
                  Marquez is with Arum now, I dont think. In my opinion Garcia vs Khan II or Matthysse
                  If Marquez wants to fight "Dinero de Boricua" Garcia, Arum will have to obey, Arum doesn't have the type of command over Marquez, that he has over his other fighters.

People in Mexico known Garcia because he beat Morales on National TV., and they will play that angle too.

The Puerto Rican that beat a mexican legend vs Another mexican legend in JMM.

And I'm sure Oscar will make the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    The fight should get made..... easy win for Marquez
                    Wish he would stop chasing Pacquiao though, he loses credibilty and bums on internet forums disrepect him. He's perfectly capable of beating every one @ 140.
                    This is one of those rare occasions I find myself pretty much in agreement w/u Maniac.

**** the Pacquiao fight.

If JMM keeps fighting, I would love to see him clean house @ 140.

It's a shame that a tourney is probably impractical.

Comment

Working...
                    X