#1 *2tough*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1 *2tough*

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/se...archid=5035404

I personally had no issues with him. He was a cool dude in my book but I have a feeling this will be a shut out almost.
    Yes
    37.50%
    No
    62.50%

what are you asking exactly versa?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
      what are you asking exactly versa?
      If he's a HOF poster. I made a list of judges already. Anyone can vote but only the judges will get counted.

Comment

Ah ok. Well im not a judge, but i'd say he should get in, he's more infamous than famous, but he's definatley a face round here or at least was.

Comment

I never had a problem with him personally, but alot of people I know did.

I voted no, but I could have gone either way, it was nothing personal.
          Last edited by TBear; 05-04-2012, 09:06 PM.

Comment

No, dude was most annoying poster on these forums. You can't even say **** (paki) now because of him.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
              I never had a problem with him personally, but alot of people I know did.

I voted no, but I could have gone either way, it was nothing personal.
              Originally posted by Hous View Post
              No, dude was most annoying poster on these forums. You can't even say **** (paki) now because of him.
              Hahaha. That's legendary status right there, Hous. To get a word banned because of 1 member.

Comment

Hall of Fame shouldn't be about most liked. It's about impact and mark left. You should either be remembered for something or nothing. Some of the most hated posters should make it.....if they weren't trolls that is.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Hall of Fame shouldn't be about most liked. It's about impact and mark left. You should either be remembered for something or nothing. Some of the most hated posters should make it.....if they weren't trolls that is.
                  He wasn't a troll, he wasn't funny, he just had a annoying e-personality. Like a child.

Comment

2Tough was a comments and suggestions warrior for the tail end of his career. He had alts named after him to make fun of him !!2Weak!! if I remember was one of them.

If you had an account dedicated to you, then you did something right. He was infamous like Tbear said.

I think he should go in the infamous section of the HOF. Break down the HOF into sections. Like boxing has Boxers, officials[judges, refs], and other[actors]. This section should be for posters who were annoying or trolls.

Comment

Working...
                    X