Richard "El Tigere" Abril

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Dominican style my dude.
    Wuahahahaha! I guess that explains it! I grew up around Dominicans!

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      Whoops! Kind of embarassing...I'd like to say it was a typo, but it wasn't. lol Thanks for the correction. Glad you enjoyed the article, bro!
      Dominicans really say it like that tho... And spell it as well.

EDIT:
      In NY? Oh yea most definitely.

Comment

The more interviews I read with Richard, the worse I feel. These decisions always happen to the nicest guys...and I'm assuming that's why they're picked on.

Comment

sad how this dude got robbed..... rios is a bum

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
            The more interviews I read with Richard, the worse I feel. These decisions always happen to the nicest guys...and I'm assuming that's why they're picked on.
            I really wasn't sure what to make of Abril at first. That confrontation at the Miami presser and some later comments had me unsure of what Richard's deal was. But the more I see of him and read about him, the more I like the kid. Abril comes across as smart and humble. I hope he has a solid career.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              Yeah. I had heard Abril fought with an injured hand, but this is the first time I've seen him confirm it. Richie seems so down-to-earth that I have to believe him. Quite frankly, I don't think it would've made a difference if Abril's hand was okay. He just doesn't have that kind of power to begin with. I'm sure Richard would say the same.

he really does seem at peace with things

can you imagine the whining you'd hear from amir khan about a decision like that?

abril knows anybody worth the piece of paper it takes to make a scorecard knew who won that fight
              and his name aint bam bam

Comment

Working...
              X