No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martin Rogan is Furious, Shreds Fury and Hennessy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martin Rogan is Furious, Shreds Fury and Hennessy

Martin Rogan has told boxing-ireland.com that his mooted fight with Tyson Fury at Belfast’s Kings Hall on September 17th has fallen apart due to a row over money and Rogie’s dissatisfaction over the manner in which the negotiations were said to be held.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hennessy is hopeless so that is no suprise.

Comment

Wins over Harrison and Sprott, hardly the cream of the crop. How old is Skelton 60? and Harrison has no balls whatsover. Also you went a fair few rounds with Kreiskott. Rogan is shot and he knows it.

Comment

Hennessy is only a promoter because his wife is part of a, shall we say, not an entirely law abiding family. The man himself is a right peanut.

I believe Rogan 100%

Comment

I don't really agree with Rogan's stance. He's saying that he wanted to fight Fury, and that the money wasn't a problem, but that he didn't take the fight because one of Hennessey's employees made the offer rather than Hennessey himself? Seems like a stupid reason to turn down a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            I don't really agree with Rogan's stance. He's saying that he wanted to fight Fury, and that the money wasn't a problem, but that he didn't take the fight because one of Hennessey's employees made the offer rather than Hennessey himself? Seems like a stupid reason to turn down a fight.
            It's called resepct, Clegg. Something Hennessey has very little of for people.

Comment

Working...
            X