Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yuriorkis Gamboa Talks Boxing on FNF with BK!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuriorkis Gamboa Talks Boxing on FNF with BK!

Good stuff

Comment

he also had an interview with espn deportes that same day he said that they were trying to negotiate with elio rojas but the fight seemed unlikely and he has no idea who the next opponent will be

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
        he also had an interview with espn deportes that same day he said that they were trying to negotiate with elio rojas but the fight seemed unlikely and he has no idea who the next opponent will be
        Damn I wanted to see that. Did he say what happened?

Comment

bump.....c'mon...enough of the Floyd vs Manny threads....show Yuri some love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

He has so much natural talent and ability it's really something I believe we should cherish before he retires. We don't see fighters this talented very often.

Comment

What did he say in the last question? What weight would he go up?

Comment

Is it just me or did Tyson go to Cuba back in the early 80's and have a trist with a midget? Damn this negrito is Little Mike Tyson!

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  He has so much natural talent and ability it's really something I believe we should cherish before he retires. We don't see fighters this talented very often.
                  Agree. I love watching this guy in the ring.

Originally posted by SugarRoyJones View Post
                  Is it just me or did Tyson go to Cuba back in the early 80's and have a trist with a midget? Damn this negrito is Little Mike Tyson!
                  Youre not alone. I think someone made a thread about it a while ago.

Found it: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...t=gamboa+tyson
                  Last edited by Gonzalez_Boxing; 05-31-2010, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by El Protagonista View Post
                    Damn I wanted to see that. Did he say what happened?
                    no meng barrera asked him bout the next rival and he said i quote"right now im not sure we were trying to negotiate with elio rojas but it seems like its not going to happen right now i dont even have an apponent for my next fight"

Comment

Working...
                    X