Judahs warn Manny Pacquiao: Miguel Cotto will play dirty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
    howabout you shut the **** up zab?
    LOL, I was about to say........ look whose talking.

Comment

Zab is entitled to his opinion about Cotto being dirty. What's a lie about it? He intentionally punched Clottey in the back of the head when he had his back turned in that last round so that would give Cotto more time to run to the finish line.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
        Zab is entitled to his opinion about Cotto being dirty. What's a lie about it? He intentionally punched Clottey in the back of the head when he had his back turned in that last round so that would give Cotto more time to run to the finish line.
        A Margarito nuthugger talking about Cotto been dirty..........

Comment

He's right about that.

Comment

I know Cotto hit zab really low probably purposely and that is wrong but on at least one low blow you can clearly see Zab jump to his tip toes and then collapse as if he got sniped
            ahhaa

just saying a little over reacting by zab
            I think his Razzzie performance with the fact that he didnt take the full 5 minutes playe more of a part than the actual blow

Comment

It's not a matter of opinion but rather a fact. Cotto's been known to play dirty if he doesn't get his way. It happened to Torres, Judah, and Clottey. Once Pacquiao starts putting pressure on Cotto, expect some dirty tactics from Miguel. Did you guys read the article? Zab is choosing Cotto despite knowing full well that wrestling and low blows from Miguel are likely.

Comment

Say what you want about Cotto, but its a fight, its up to the ref to take points, I dont remember Cotto having points taken from low blows before, if the ref dont call it, oh well. War Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by gerardofpr View Post
                  A Margarito nuthugger talking about Cotto been dirty..........
                  Used to be a Margarito fan. Not anymore though. Not because of the glove thing. That's blown out of proportion in my opinion. Margo got big headed and acted like a rock star after he beat Cotto, and that's what contributed to his down fall in my view and he wouldn't avenge his loss to Paul Williams like Cotto is not willing to avenge his loss to Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
                    Used to be a Margarito fan. Not anymore though. Not because of the glove thing. That's blown out of proportion in my opinion. Margo got big headed and acted like a rock star after he beat Cotto, and that's what contributed to his down fall in my view and he wouldn't avenge his loss to Paul Williams like Cotto is not willing to avenge his loss to Margarito.
                    props to you if its true............

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                      I know Cotto hit zab really low probably purposely and that is wrong but on at least one low blow you can clearly see Zab jump to his tip toes and then collapse as if he got sniped
                      ahhaa

just saying a little over reacting by zab
                      I think his Razzzie performance with the fact that he didnt take the full 5 minutes playe more of a part than the actual blow
                      Yes, Cotto is sometimes dirty but he was a gentleman against Judah. Those low blow weren't intentional. Judah is a crybaby and looked for excuses, that's it.
                      On the other hand, the bodyslam he did to Clottey was brutal. if i was the ref i would have probably took a point.

Comment

Working...
                      X