Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey you leave Ms. Kreuk out of this *******!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I do believe that, don't worry about me. You're the one with 0 friends.
      congrats, you're so popular in a boxing forum.

your mother must be so proud of you.

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
      Sounds like you need everything explicitly laid out for you. It's a prison that houses thousands of prisoners. Do you need to every can or corn and beans or the entire walk in cooler? Should Rick and co. lay out their entire arsenal of guns and ammo for the audience to get the idea that they are stocked?

What else did you want to see from the CDC? The scientist said what was needed to be said and then he blew the place up. Should Rick and Glen continue with his scientific research? How? These guys arent scientists. Ricks a sheriff, Hershel's a farmer, Glenn works with computers, I believe. Do you expect them to somehow gain some scientific knowledge or be able to research the disease?

yes. i think the audience would care more to see how they survive, what kind of supplies do they have and what they can do with it.
      it beats another long winded conversation of how bad they got it out there sitting in some corner for 10 minutes of the show.

what would you rather see? what kind of weapons they have, how many, how they get them or another emotional maggie and glenn conversation?

As for the zombie science, it wouldnt hurt to bring in some new characters, maybe some last remnants of the government trying to figure out how to cure the infestation or whatever.

Details, details, details. That's why breaking bad is so good, that's why the wire is critically acclaimed as the greatest show ever made. they pay attention to the details. The work involved getting to where they want to get or what they want to do. The more characters the better. the more story lines the better. That's how the simpsons became great because of all the characters they have and how they have fallen on their faces this last decade for focusing too much on homer simpson.

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
      Hey you leave Ms. Kreuk out of this *******!
      you should tell that to kev. he's the one who wont leave her alone.

Comment

• Don't Tase Me Bruh has always been one of the biggest boxingscene losers and he still continues to be one. Same old recycled lines about Kristin Kreuk and Jin Mosley

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Don't Tase Me Bruh has always been one of the biggest boxingscene losers and he still continues to be one. Same old recycled lines about Kristin Kreuk and Jin Mosley
          Holy crap! I didn't even put 2 and 2 together Wondered what happened to the fool.

Comment

• First!!!!!!

Comment

• What is the over/under that Glen is the next one to die?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post

Comment

• i need a damn stream. a bunch of billion points for a live stream.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                      i need a damn stream. a bunch of billion points for a live stream.
                      never mind. got one.

Comment

Working...
                      X