Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did it become "cool" for guys to be really skinny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RwK View Post
    I'm 6'2 175-180 and I know I can **** people up.

I have friends who are 5'9-6'3 + who work out in the gym............they're really strong from lifting weights all that. But they're just soft.

I'm only stating facts. You talked about protecting something.........getting girls is easy.
    you can ****k anybody up bro

i'm still waiting for you to dethrone pacquaio and mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      actually the guys that look like ****sexuals are body builders with frosted tipped hair, ed hardy, affliction or tap out gear on. those are the guys that look gay not the skinny guy...guys who get pedicures, dye their hair, spend more time in the mirror then women. you don't know what a real man is. come to work with me & i'll show you what a real man is & they don't look like some gearbox bodybuilder...body builders are the first to cry about the heat or the cold, the first to get hurt & need workers comp for a hangnail...lol! puss**s
      Where did i say that bodybuilders look cool, I said that guys who are like 180 are now considered too big.

Guys like typical working men, men who sweat for a living.

Comment

Girls these days would prefer this

to you know, think about a guy whos a decent build, not a bodybuilder, just a strong, healthy guy, tom hardy prime example

Comment

Since skating again I have lost a load of weight and consider myself athletically slim. I have lost all the fat round my waist which is the hardest part to lose and now my abs are more prominent. I have had many compliments from the women who I skate with and from the current skater girl I'm with now.

I think being athletic at any size is big bonus.

Comment

Well...most of the chicks attracted to the "trendy" dudes dont have s hit going for them anyhow. Probably cheating on you with some emo guy with a tumblr account.

Women (not girls) love a well dressed man still.... who looks like he has his **** together. You got a job and are trying to do your own thing? Women still appreciate that s hit. So long as you look like you take care of yourself a bit, I think that's all that matters.

When all else fails..buy a BMW, Mercedes, Ferrari, etc. Some hoodrat who's a "model" will be all up on dem nuts, son.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
              da ****k you worrying about how guys look for?

da ****k is dis **** up in hurrrrr?

Finally a manly post up in here.

Bunch of queers and haters so far.....

Why do you care, go be you.....

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
                What the ****.

Girls these days seem to love these dudes, they are like 6 foot tall, 130lb, when did it become cool?

I see these dudes all the time, they often wear ****ing Chino's and cardigans, honestly my opinion, they look like ****sexuals, but they have women all over them, I just don't get it

Also what the **** is it with women thinking you are a "bodybuilder" if you are like 180lbs and just lift weights twice a week?

Men should be men, they should not be weedy as hell.
                I'd rather have my sister be with a guy like that than some ******* who treats her like ****

Comment

every woman has their own taste in a man just like all guys have their preferences...s

Comment

Working...
                  X