No announcement yet.

Doubting Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
    Yes definatley. The best alue bet for this fight to take mosley by KO n straddle that with pac by decision
    Hell yea man, I just ain't to confident in either. I'm leaning towards pac but seeing as how he is very easy to hit, u just never know what can happen. That's like Betting on the Bulls and the Pacers back when miller was playing. You felt the Bulls would win but the Pacers had all the fire power to make u sweat until the end.

Comment

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
      Hell yea man, I just ain't to confident in either. I'm leaning towards pac but seeing as how he is very easy to hit, u just never know what can happen. That's like Betting on the Bulls and the Pacers back when miller was playing. You felt the Bulls would win but the Pacers had all the fire power to make u sweat until the end.
      very true that.
      shane has proven he hits very hard, lets not foret hes been in with some full MW, winky, vargas, KOd vargas down bad in their 2nd bout. pac is small compared to guys like that. As you say, pac aint the hardest fighter to hit so shane has a great chance.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Comment

very true that.
          shane has proven he hits very hard, lets not foret hes been in with some full MW, winky, vargas, KOd vargas down bad in their 2nd bout. pac is small compared to guys like that. As you say, pac aint the hardest fighter to hit so shane has a great chance.
          resubmitted this thread under the boxing news I'll be on there. Thanks for your input. I tell people all the time. Never underestimate. Vernon was a hard hitter and couldn't KO Shane. This will be interesting

Comment

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
            resubmitted this thread under the boxing news I'll be on there. Thanks for your input. I tell people all the time. Never underestimate. Vernon was a hard hitter and couldn't KO Shane. This will be interesting
            yeah,alos shan hasnt never been beat up bad, so war shane lol

Comment

yeah,alos shan hasnt never been beat up bad, so war shane lol

I dont think that anyone that knows boxing thinks that Shane cant win........But, its very unlikely due to his age and wear.

At this point in his career he really needs his opponent to cooperate w him...or stand in front and trade. I dont think he ll be able to counter effectively as pac is waaay faster and rolls over and cuts angles before shane will be able to react.
              F. Roach has already stated that pac is not an inside fighter.....btw when have u ever seen him fight on the inside? He only fights at close when sliding off he ropes imo.

Yes, shane has a chance, just a not very good one.

Comment

What's to stop pac fighting like he did vs Oscar?.. Shane has lost some of his speed and will find it hard with a guy with quicker handspeed.. when he has been used to almost his whole career as faster then the guy he is facing.

Comment

yep u are correct speed has gone lower

Comment

Working...
                  X