No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Tase View Post
    i dont like all this recasting business. Has a show this good, this popular, this heavily supported by the network ever had so many recasting issues?

it takes away from the show IMO.

I dont like it.
    those were only secondary-tertiary characters, not in any way that would affect the main storyline

if they recast the main characters then we have a problem

Comment

• Bring on the Martells!!!

i think the Greyjoys will be in season 5

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        With Breaking Bad over, this is arguably the best show on TV now. What else is in the conversation? Boardwalk Empire, probably it.
        How about adding Mad Men to the conversation ...although that series is getting a bit thin on storyline; I mean how many times can Draper screw up?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          How about adding Mad Men to the conversation ...although that series is getting a bit thin on storyline; I mean how many times can Draper screw up?
          Mad Men likely has the best acting. Not a show that ever grabbed me, but yeah, it's in the discussion.

Comment

• I went to school with the old daario. It ain't right man, it ain't right.

Anyway season 4 could be the best season yet if done right. Will be interesting to see how they pace it. Still plenty material left in book 3 to fill a full series.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              With Breaking Bad over, this is arguably the best show on TV now. What else is in the conversation? Boardwalk Empire, probably it.
              Game of Thrones hasn't been all that since the first season, it's still watchable but it's got much weaker. The last season of Boardwalk empire was far better than the last season of Game of Thrones.

Comment

• Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
                Game of Thrones hasn't been all that since the first season, it's still watchable but it's got much weaker. The last season of Boardwalk empire was far better than the last season of Game of Thrones.
                This season, there's no excuses. There should literally be something amazing in every single episode, that's how much story there is to cover. They better not mess it up.

Comment

• Just finished bing watching Game of Thrones, all 30 episodes in 4 days. Wow! What a show. I think it beats out my previous favorite series, LOST.

Now what to do? Can't wait until season 4 starts.

Comment

• Originally posted by La Jefa View Post
                    Just finished bing watching Game of Thrones, all 30 episodes in 4 days. Wow! What a show. I think it beats out my previous favorite series, LOST.

Now what to do? Can't wait until season 4 starts.

this is the kind of show that can allow this to happen

Comment

• Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
                      The last season of Boardwalk empire was far better than the last season of Game of Thrones.
                      And I like apples much better than oranges.

Comment

Working...
                      X