Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire-Rigondeaux OFF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If true f**k Rigo. I wanted him to win but if he won't test, he is dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed
      Sounds fishy..........this sounds like a duck-type maneuver.
      It does. Rigo signed the contract and if testing wasn't included in it (which is what I heard and why Donaire wasn't sign it) then why is Donaire demanding extra testing? Apparently his people didn't want it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

For **** sake.

Another **** up in the world of boxing. Will any big fights that the fans want to see HAPPEN???

Comment

Originally posted by rochemback View Post
          From Nonito Donaire's Facebook:
          ...why am I not surprised?

Comment

He didn't required Arce,Nishioka, and all the others for additional testing.. This is a CLEAR duck..

Comment

Originally posted by chaposinaloa View Post
              He didn't required Arce,Nishioka, and all the others for additional testing.. This is a CLEAR duck..
              Dont think he required it

Comment

Sounds like a separate contract on VADA testing, which was agreed on verbally.

I think it's very fishy behaviour from Rigondeaux, but regardless of who's to blame, this would be a huge shame if the fight gets cancelled.
                This and Trout-Canelo are the two megafights which were to save a very poor 2013 so far...

Comment

Originally posted by chaposinaloa
                  He must've known there was no testing in the contract. Why is he *****ing about it now? Is he even allowed to be releasing this type of stuff?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

This better not be true or i'll only download both these guys fights from now on.

Nonito-Vic 2 here we go.
                    And Rigo-cab driver #1221312

Comment

These guys put their live's on the line every time they fight. I think Donaire has every right to back out if Rigo refuses this type of drug testing. If Rigo agreed to it on line, I hope that proof comes out. There's always two sides to a story, so I'll wait to hear what Rigo's side says before passing judgment. This is very disappointing.

Comment

Working...
                      X