Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rosado He Good Boy, But Will He Ever Be The Same...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was taking a beating, but at the same time he didn't look hurt hurt. His legs were strong and steady, his punches had all their pop, and he had his mind about him the whole fight. You didn't see him get weak/fuzzy from the punishment he was taking.

The blood made it look worse than it was, IMO. It was an ass beating, but I don't think he came out of the fight damaged.

Comment

He was hurt/wobbled a few times actually. The blood made it seem like more damage was taken but yeah he might be in a position where he will never be the same after that.

Comment

What do you think of Rosado? Rosado he good boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Troav View Post
          What do you think of Rosado? Rosado he good boy.
          I'm still trying to find video of the post fight interview, it's pretty funny how much of a good boy GGG thinks Rosado is.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA
            Aside from the cut was he ever hurt?
            In between rounds Abel asked GGG to throw the uppercut and he threw it which hurt Rosado and had him retrieving but luckily for him GGG hit him on the back of the head and gave him time to recover.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Rosado took a beating but he definitely performed above his usual standard. Like the previous poster stated he was hurt and wobbled a few times but the blood made it seem much worse. He fought his heart out but GGG was too much for him. He did manage to back him up for a few moments too which got me excited lol. It definitely knocked off a few years from his career but I think this fight will make him sharper. I think when he moves back down to 154 he'll actually have more confidence after NOT being KO'd or KD by the monster GGG. Props to both men for an exciting fight.

Comment

Working...
              X