Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can people rank Marquez above Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stormfroe View Post
    ?? why would you want *** to your butt??

Originally posted by 2120 View Post
    if you accept the official results of the fights between marquez and pac

then im sure you are very aware that it is also a know fact that pac is 0-1 against bradley

exactly! I have met pac fans that reconize this

only the purest pacfan boys argue that pac won this fight

your an idiot!! accept it already. most fans, media, professional boxers had Marquez winning! but i guess in this case the only opinion that matters is judges

but dont forget to use that logic when you cry foul in the bradley vs pac fight because the judges had bradley winning

wow based on his face huh? its amazing how pac won his fight against clottey considering his face was the one that was marked up

so pac won the third fight based on higher punch output? when did amatuer boxing scoring apply to professional prize fighting?

if thats the case Marquez won the first two fights because he outlanded him and had the higher percentage of landed punches and remember knockdowns dont equal extra points in amatuer boxing

so based on your logic Marquez stands 2-1 against pac
    WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.

1. because the first two fights marquez got knocked down. you land all the punches in the world but if you keep getting dropped while not dropping the other guy you will lose.

2. a knockdown is worth more you do know this right?

3. yes clottey messed pac's face up because clottey has tough skin. have you ever seen clottey's face messed up? he has one of the most durable physiques in all of boxing. THE DIFFERENCE IS PACQUIAO OUT THREW & OUT LANDED CLOTTEY DESPITE HAVING THE WORST FACE.

Marquez had the worst looking face and was out thrown and out landed by pacquiao!!!!

how hard is this to understand?

Originally posted by Defututus View Post
    http://boxrec.com/media/index.php?title=Fight:1595865
    57 for marquez, 51 for pacquiao, only a ******(which you are) can say "marquez won, no doubt about it" or "robbery"

thank you.

people act like it was a wipe out favor for marquez are full of ****.

It was every hard to score with a lot of close rounds.

Comment

you just cant...barrera , morales and jmm , now you can siwtch them around in rankings but not pacqauio...he 's defintely way above them 3, not even close...

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        this idiot forgot more about boxing in the last year than you'll ever know.

nearly 100% of all cards on press row went to marquez.
        stop lying ..it was almost half and half with marquez having a lil bit more ..5 more i believe out of 106 who scored it...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          stop lying ..it was almost half and half with marquez having a lil bit more ..5 more i believe out of 106 who scored it...

that's not true. the scores were a landslide for marquez and it's well documented.

the first two fights were close
          the third was not.

pacquiao is the more accomplished fighter in terms of their resume, but marquez is higher p4p right now because of his last fight with pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            that's not true. the scores were a landslide for marquez and it's well documented.the first two fights were close
            the third was not.

pacquiao is the more accomplished fighter in terms of their resume, but marquez is higher p4p right now because of his last fight with pacquiao.
            http://boxrec.com/media/index.php?title=Fight:1595865

again , dont bull**** a bull****ter!

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
              Close fights every time but... Pacquiao has shown to be clearly superior vs other fighters, imo!

Would Marquez beat or better this?

TKO David Diaz (probably)
              TKO De La Hoya (unlikely, maybe UD that version)
              TKO 2 Hatton (unlikely)
              TKO Cotto (would most likely lose)
              UD Clottey (most likely lose)
              UD Margarito (most likely lose)
              UD Mosley (most likely lose)

Where as Pacquiao vs Marquez's recent competition

Casamayor
              Diaz (Juan)
              Mayweather
              Diaz
              Katsidis (got knocked down)
              Ramos
              Fedchenko

Pacquiao has clearly had a much better run than Marquez vs superior opponents, Mayweather aside (which he lost) how many of Marquez's recent opponents could beat Pac?
              Unfortunately this is not and never will be how you rank fighters. "Well I would have beat that guy so I am better!!" Durp

I had Bradley ranked under Marquez. Bradley beat Pacquiao. so Pacquiao goes down below Marquez. It is that simple.

And if you want to cry about the robbery, then two can play that game. I had Marquez beating Pacquiao so he would rank ahead of him anyway.
              Official decisions = Marquez is higher
              My decisions = Marquez is higher

Comment

Originally posted by humuklot
                Wow can't believe you'd resort to blatant lying. Press scores were around 50/50, with a tiny bit in favor for Marquez. I'll post them if you like.

Please do not speak on subjects you aren't aware of.

sure, let's see the scores from the panel of writers from pacquiao . com

Comment

Wow.. nsb is truly full of ******s, sad to see.

Comment

Stopped reading and taking this serious when I saw Clottey.

Comment

you can't, period. marquez has achieved notable accolades in boxing, but not enough to surpass pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                      X