No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Closes Camp, Prepared To Hit Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Pac is coming in thinking he is facing a brawling, weak punching, wide singing no-hoper. What is he going to do when he sees something different? Roach gonna give him some insight? I doubt it
    Bradley can't go backwards against Pacquiao and expect to win. he is not faster than Marquez & Mosley. this fight will get stopped once Tim's face becomes unbarable to look at. God Bless Him

Comment

Gentleman paquiao is not hurt bradley....infact i dont even see
      a nockdown bradley is not one of them washed up old,drained
      guys......n the r both promoted by uncle bob...Read between The lines

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Supremium View Post
        Bradley can't go backwards against Pacquiao and expect to win. he is not faster than Marquez & Mosley. this fight will get stopped once Tim's face becomes unbarable to look at. God Bless Him
        Bradley is faster than JMM and Mosley first off. Secondly, Bradley doesn't get hit that much at all. Third, he can avoid Pac's flurries by moving back and at an angle.

If Pac is such a Monster, why couldn't he demolish a 37 year old Mosley or a 38 year old JMM? Remember that Mosley just got demolished by a 21 year old KID that most people call a hype job on these forums. If you think Bradley is going out like Daid Diaz, then you got another thing coming.

Comment

He definitely is. Did you see him against Devon Alexander? I think the biggest shock to Devon's camp was that Bradley could match them in foot and hand speed.

Comment

Bradley is faster than JMM and Mosley first off. Secondly, Bradley doesn't get hit that much at all. Third, he can avoid Pac's flurries by moving back and at an angle.

If Pac is such a Monster, why couldn't he demolish a 37 year old Mosley or a 38 year old JMM? Remember that Mosley just got demolished by a 21 year old KID that most people call a hype job on these forums. If you think Bradley is going out like Daid Diaz, then you got another thing coming.
            well mosley was right there in front of canelo the entire night for canelo to tee off on..and yet couldn't stop him or even at least knock him down. the mosley that fought pac was on his bicycle scared to trade with pac for most of the fight and also got knocked down in the process. and marquez despite being 38 still shows signs of being able to compete at the top level..and he's just a guy that pac can't seem to figure out.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
              well mosley was right there in front of canelo the entire night for canelo to tee off on..and yet couldn't stop him or even at least knock him down. the mosley that fought pac was on his bicycle scared to trade with pac for most of the fight and also got knocked down in the process. and marquez despite being 38 still shows signs of being able to compete at the top level..and he's just a guy that pac can't seem to figure out.
              I'm saying these guys don't have the reflexes of a 28 year old, they don't have the stamina, they don't have the undefeated record either.

If they could "survive" Pac, I'm certain Bradley can too.

Comment

all this talk about Bradley is fast means nothing. Pacq has faced fast guys from 105 up. the question is, can Bradley deal with the speed of Manny. you are making it sound as if it is easy to avoid Pacq combos just by simply running away. even tho Mosley was running he was still getting hit.
                i just watched Bradley vs. Casamayor and Tim looked sluggish throwing one punch at a time to the body leaving himself open for evil counters. he also has a habit of chasing his opponent with his hands down, which is why Diaz kept telling him on 24/7 to keep his hands up at all times.

Comment

Cant wait for this....WAR PAC!!!

Comment

Well I'll start off by saying, Pac couldn't KO Mosley because he was on his bicycle. I agree about JMM, though.

I agree that Bradley is going to give Pac a lot of problems. If I was a betting man, I'd put my money on Bradley, but I'm not too sure about the judges and I don't see Tim KO'ing Pac.

Comment

all this talk about Bradley is fast means nothing. Pacq has faced fast guys from 105 up. the question is, can Bradley deal with the speed of Manny. you are making it sound as if it is easy to avoid Pacq combos just by simply running away. even tho Mosley was running he was still getting hit.
                      i just watched Bradley vs. Casamayor and Tim looked sluggish throwing one punch at a time to the body leaving himself open for evil counters. he also has a habit of chasing his opponent with his hands down, which is why Diaz kept telling him on 24/7 to keep his hands up at all times.
                      Bradley has a good defense. I not saying anything is easy against Pac but Bradley isn't some scrub, he is one of the best fighters in the world and he is 28 years old. Mosley was running but staying at a distance and using angles isn't running. Tim fights to the level of his comp....Casa couldn't compete and Bradley beat him down like he was supposed to do. I'm saying Bradley has the tools, the midset and the drive. Pac has too many things going on outside the ring and most of the stuff involving the ring has so much drama with it that he can't concentrate on this 100%.

If they don't blow Bradley out in 2 rds, this is NOT going to be a fight that Pac, Roach and the rest of his team will be happy they took.

Comment

Working...
                      X