Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did it become "cool" for guys to be really skinny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being too muscular was never cool

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        Lol, thats awesome

Comment

maybe because every guy looks the same now. steroids, fauxhawk or ****ed hair, frosted tips, everyone wearing ed hardy, affliction or tap out gear, etc...sometimes different is good. same goes for women with fake ****, fake hair or 2 color hair(blonde on top, black or red underneath)same designer clothes, etc..IT'S BORING!!!! the jersey shore\hip hop days are numbered just like all that type of music...both men & women are getting bored with the typical style of each gender...sometimes simple is better

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
            What the ****.

Girls these days seem to love these dudes, they are like 6 foot tall, 130lb, when did it become cool?

I see these dudes all the time, they often wear ****ing Chino's and cardigans, honestly my opinion, they look like ****sexuals, but they have women all over them, I just don't get it

Also what the **** is it with women thinking you are a "bodybuilder" if you are like 180lbs and just lift weights twice a week?

Men should be men, they should not be weedy as hell.
            actually the guys that look like ****sexuals are body builders with frosted tipped hair, ed hardy, affliction or tap out gear on. those are the guys that look gay not the skinny guy...guys who get pedicures, dye their hair, spend more time in the mirror then women. you don't know what a real man is. come to work with me & i'll show you what a real man is & they don't look like some gearbox bodybuilder...body builders are the first to cry about the heat or the cold, the first to get hurt & need workers comp for a hangnail...lol! puss**s
            Last edited by joe strong; 04-27-2012, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              actually the guys that look like ****sexuals are body builders with frosted tipped hair, ed hardy, affliction or tap out gear on. those are the guys that look gay not the skinny guy...guys who get pedicures, dye their hair, spend more time in the mirror then women. you don't know what a real man is. come to work with me & i'll show you what a real man is & they don't look like some gearbox bodybuilder...body builders are the first to cry about the heat or the cold, the first to get hurt & need workers comp for a handnail...lol! puss**s
              Exactly Joey. The musclebound ones are the ones who are overly image conscious.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                Exactly Joey. The musclebound ones are the ones who are overly image conscious.
                i laugh when i see these guys. it's funny how they act all cool but when i go up & say hello to their GF they get all jealous & Come running to the rescue but yet they will laugh at my beer gut & long hair. funny thing is i use to do this all the time to the big bad bodybuilder wannabee gangsters. id say to my friend look at that girl at the bar. i'm gonna go talk to her & offer her a drink. let's see how long it takes for that juice monkey to come running. i know it's his GF before hand. my friend would laugh & tell me it took 3 seconds & he would come running to save the day but instaed of looking good he looks like a complete insecure & jealous BF & they end up getting in a fight. for a guy with long hair & a beer gut they sure seem to think i'm a threat. i use to do this all the time especially at strip clubs. nightly entertainment...

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  lol! half the body builders today have the same clothes, fake tans & queer hair cuts too

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post

Being too muscular was never cool
                    you got that right...most guys who are built like that have no money & nothing going for them. they are insecure & try to be someone they are not. they act cool to try & hide their shortcomings in life.

Comment

as long as they don't trim their brows, everyone's cool w/ me. i see a lot of bodybuilders in my gym w/ trim brows and they look gay as ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X