Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo, Mosley To Go Face To Face in Mexico on Thursday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo, Mosley To Go Face To Face in Mexico on Thursday

The WBC's junior middleweight champion of the world, Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (39-0-1, 29KOs), will go face to face with his May 5th opponent, former three division world champion "Sugar Shane Mosley (46-7-1, 39KOs), this coming Thursday, 10 am, at the Monumento a los Ninos Heroes in Chapultepec, Mexico. Golden Boy Promotions President Oscar De La Hoya will also be present.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good fight for canelo; if he wins he knocks off a legend::::but if shane wins:::nevermind:good fight though

Comment

Shane either lands a big left hook within the first 6 minutes ( a possibility but not probability) or he gets worse blisters than he did against Floyd.
      2 decades worth of wear is a great deal to overcome when your opponent has never been hurt and is filled with the confidence and power of youth.
      But you knew that, right?

Comment

Mosley going the distance is a victory for him. I'd love a night of upsets but don't think it's going to happen. It would be great to see Money May KTFO and Canelo given a reality check right on the chin!

Comment

Mosley, an old veteran, will teach to Canelo
          a lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by fortydogg View Post
            Good fight for canelo; if he wins he knocks off a legend::::but if shane wins:::nevermind:good fight though
            LOL He NEEDS to win this fight. I will be looking forward to this. I hope Mosley really comes to fight.

Comment

It's funny how people think Mosley will loose and get stopped. Canelo ain't got Mayweathers/Mora's defense, and for damn sure does not have Pacquiao's awkward style or speed. So where are you guys getting this stoppage from?

I think this is a very good fight, VERY winnable for Mosley. ****, i would like to see Canelo in there with Kirkland, but this match up ain't bad at all. Might sound like it, but I'm Not putting down Canelo either, he's good and exciting to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
                Shane either lands a big left hook within the first 6 minutes ( a possibility but not probability) or he gets worse blisters than he did against Floyd.
                2 decades worth of wear is a great deal to overcome when your opponent has never been hurt and is filled with the confidence and power of youth.
                But you knew that, right?
                you mean manny right?

Comment

canelo please put this man into retirement

we cannot be stooped into buying any more of his "PPV" fights

Comment

Originally posted by fortydogg View Post
                    That legend has been knocked off plenty times before..

Time for Howdy Doody to step up and fight like a Champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X