No announcement yet.

Ortiz looks in beast mode for battle with Berto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortiz looks in beast mode for battle with Berto

I went to see Ortiz train today at the knuckle heads gym in Ventura Ca. Ortiz looked fast sharp and powerful. He lookEd faster and stronger than he did for the mayweather fight. He seems very confident and is in great spirits. A lot of positive energy from him and his camp. I wasnt allowed to
    Take any pics as phones and cameras were not permitted until after his training session. I did take some pics with him but I know better thanto post them on this site haha. Best of luk to Ortiz!

That sucks about the "no pictures" thing. Ortiz better come prepared as he did in the first fight because Berto is looking good himself in training. For the pictures you did take make a copy of it and then crop yourself out.

Comment

Just hearing Ortiz talk pisses me off with hes mentally challenged ass, but im looking forward to this fight hope Berto redeems himself i bet he wouldnt have tried to hugg hump Mayweather mid fight

Comment

Cut yourself out of the pic. I'm sure you took at least one pic with you two holding your fists up. Just cut down the middle.

Comment

its gonna be a WAR!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            I went to see Ortiz train today at the knuckle heads gym in Ventura Ca. Ortiz looked fast sharp and powerful. He lookEd faster and stronger than he did for the mayweather fight. He seems very confident and is in great spirits. A lot of positive energy from him and his camp. I wasnt allowed to
            Take any pics as phones and cameras were not permitted until after his training session. I did take some pics with him but I know better thanto post them on this site haha. Best of luk to Ortiz!
            This is going to be another explosive fight.

I'd like to see Ortiz take it again, perhaps a knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              Dont worry about posting yur pic on here. It takes a real man to edit a pic of another man and talk smack online. I used my actual pic for my avitar. What are people going to do try and offend me...I am a grown a$$ man with better things to do with my time.

Comment

Guys I think are pretty much made for each other(No xcaret), when it comes down to it. Both are very strong, limited, and can punch.

Never understood why anybody did not want to see a rematch.

Comment

I think Ortiz is gonna run right through Berto this time. Initially I thought otherwise... Now we just have to hope that Ortiz learns how to use metaphors.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Guys I think are pretty much made for each other(No xcaret), when it comes down to it. Both are very strong, limited, and can punch.

Never understood why anybody did not want to see a rematch.
                    (no xcaret)

Comment

Working...
                    X