Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Posts Photo of Fight-Postponing Rib Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are people having a hard time believing this? From what I've heard the fight is postponed, probably be 4 weeks later. I'm cool with that, just as long as Garcia fights Khan/Matthyse in the summer.

Comment

Cant speak for everyone else but personally I just dont think garcia is that good. He seems like someone whose just holding the belt hostage till a real champ takes it from him. Its the only reason many think zab can win this. Not because zab so great just because garcia really isnt that good and even a faded zab judah has a chance to beat him. Lets be real his best win only happened because amir khan cant take a punch

Comment

Some of you guys are ridiculous. First off..... Who the hell has to duck Zab Judah? When the fight with Judah was first announced posters on boxingscene were screaming that Garcia was ducking Matthysse? Fact of the matter is that on paper, Zab beat Matthysse. Now all of a sudden, he pulls out of the fight and post pones it but that translates to he is ducking Zab Judah? That's giving too much credit to Zab Judah because that guy been done. I gave up on him when he fought Clottey and cried about a head butt that didn't happen.

Tried to give him another chance against Khan, but then he gets KO'd and cries about a low blow. Zab Judah is not anything to duck. He had his chance back when he was actually good and when he stepped up to top level challenges he got beat.

Garcia is sending him to space when they meet. All of this talk about Matthysse is crazy because the two biggest fights he had, he lost close decisions. Some say robbery but fact is that his power did not play a factor when going up against semi resilient competitors. The fact that he dropped Zab Judah and didn't finish him doesn't make me sold on him owning any of the top guys at 140 because he hasn't beat anyone to note.

Lets wait and see what the future holds but honestly..... The majority of you are acting like ho's because once Danny sparks Zab then all there will be is screams of cherry picking in regarding to Zab Judah.
        Last edited by GRUSTLER; 01-28-2013, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
          Cant speak for everyone else but personally I just dont think garcia is that good. He seems like someone whose just holding the belt hostage till a real champ takes it from him. Its the only reason many think zab can win this. Not because zab so great just because garcia really isnt that good and even a faded zab judah has a chance to beat him. Lets be real his best win only happened because amir khan cant take a punch
          Man I been saying this if Judah stays focused he can beat this kid Judah is an awesome boxer I mean Danny is good dont get me wrong i just think anybody with real boxing skills can outbox him in the case with morales he didn't have it anymore didn't even look like he wanted to fight the last time and khan could've won if he just did his own thing but that idiot thinks in his own mind he has this granite chin I don't think we can rule Judah out myself like I said before this is the guy who was beating mayweather to the punch the first four rounds of their fight but I don't need to explain what happened after that he just got lost after the fourth rd.

Comment

Judah is going to be targeting that rib injury area when the fight happens in April.

Comment

Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
              Man I been saying this if Judah stays focused he can beat this kid Judah is an awesome boxer I mean Danny is good dont get me wrong i just think anybody with real boxing skills can outbox him in the case with morales he didn't have it anymore didn't even look like he wanted to fight the last time and khan could've won if he just did his own thing but that idiot thinks in his own mind he has this granite chin I don't think we can rule Judah out myself like I said before this is the guy who was beating mayweather to the punch the first four rounds of their fight but I don't need to explain what happened after that he just got lost after the fourth rd.
              Garcia is going to do to Zab what Matthysse couldn't and that's finish him. Won't be a close fight like it was with Matthysse. Mayweather shut Zab down. Reason Zab had them opportunities was because Floyd was trying to box Zab, feeling Judah out and leaving himself open. Zab hands were too fast to fight that style. Once Floyd put the pressure on him dude folded and this was in his some what prime. Zab hasn't had a really big win in a looooonnng time and he lasted with Matthysse who is supposed to be this monster puncher. I think Matthysse is more overrated than Garcia. Matthysse is fan friendly but mark my words. when he faces any top guy in the division he will not look as dominate as he has with other guys. Reminds me of Luis Collazo. Good but just not good enough to totally seal the deal which takes the big fight(s) right out of his hands.
              Last edited by GRUSTLER; 01-28-2013, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DanboSmitty View Post
                I honestly hate half the people who post on boxing scene, read some of those speculative threads people just are blinded by their hatred of a fighter. GUESS WHAT HATERS? You got just got ****ing owned, look at that, a legit injury, now go crawl back into your hole and stop posting.

I was looking forward to this fight, sucks that this happened.
                Have to agree. Many were owned this time. The injury is lagit.

Comment

just tweeted by Zab

Comment

awww man ... I wanted to see how Danny would do against another shot fighter oh well

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      just tweeted by Zab

LMAO!!! Zab is goin hard!

Can someone tell me why fans are acting like this fight is off? It's been postponed to a later date.

Comment

Working...
                      X