No announcement yet.

ALI vs. NORTON

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALI vs. NORTON

After watching the OLN's " Legends of the Ring " last night, I was left with two questions; Who really won their third fight because they only showed the last two rounds, and is it all right for a man to cry in the ring after a decision ( not a McCall situation). My mom has told me for years that Norton won but I never got to see it until last night.

Your mom must not know how to judge fights. Ali won the third fight. Norton followed him around the ring eating jabs and right hand leads all night and he thought he should have won because he was the agressor.

Comment

ALI officially won the third one, but it was controversial i guess. i dont see it.

Comment

I have all three fights on tape. Havent watched them in years.
        Not sure if i can be arsed.

Comment

ive enever seen any of them in full.
          one day ill get all da ali fights but for now i just cant be arsed

Comment

But did anyone see Norton crying in his corner after the decision was announced? He must have thought without a doubt that he won.

Comment

Originally posted by The Texican
              But did anyone see Norton crying in his corner after the decision was announced? He must have thought without a doubt that he won.
              It was probably the onions he was chopping up. Some fighters like to cook wen theyre not fighting.

Comment

Working...
              X