1 Houston Blake bortles
    2 stl Sammy Watkins
    3 Jacksonville jadeveon clowney
    4 Cleveland Johnny manziel
    5 Oakland jake Mathews

johnny football - #1

let that boy cook

Comment

bortles is gonna be a bust. i cant believe the texans are gonna pass up both manziel and clowney.

i hate that franchise.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
        bortles is gonna be a bust. i cant believe the texans are gonna pass up both manziel and clowney.

i hate that franchise.

This could be so sig worthy in a few years

Comment

http://www.fanspeak.com/ontheclock

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            This could be so sig worthy in a few years
            **** ass franchise that has never given the city of houston nothing but blue balls.

Comment

i dont think any of the QBs are really gonna be that impactful..

Bortles and Carr have Kyle Boller written all over them

Manziel has sam Bradford with a dash of Tebow written all over him

Bridgewater will be a career backup

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                i dont think any of the QBs are really gonna be that impactful..

Bortles and Carr have Kyle Boller written all over them

Manziel has sam Bradford with a dash of Tebow written all over him

Bridgewater will be a career backup
                manziel will be a star.

he's cut from the same cloth and is part of the new breed of athletic running qbs who can run and pass like wilson, kapernick, rg3, and newton.

he's the white michael vick.

agree with you on bortles. i have no idea what people see in him. i see such a limited qb.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                  manziel will be a star.

he's cut from the same cloth and is part of the new breed of athletic running qbs who can run and pass like wilson, kapernick, rg3, and newton.

he's the white michael vick.

agree with you on bortles. i have no idea what people see in him. i see such a limited qb.
                  Manziel wont be good,, the NFL is much faster than college, plus dude had mike evans to throw to and had jake mathews crushing fools on the line....

He wont have the same benefit of great talent once he lands with the jags, browns, or raiders..
                  I dont see him going #1 to houston

Guys always look good in college but cant handle the speed of the game in the NFL, ie leinhart, sanchez, carr, harrington, etc

And manziel is similar in size to sam bradford, so i think he will be really injury prone

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Manziel wont be good,, the NFL is much faster than college, plus dude had mike evans to throw to and had jake mathews crushing fools on the line....

He wont have the same benefit of great talent once he lands with the jags, browns, or raiders..
                    I dont see him going #1 to houston

Guys always look good in college but cant handle the speed of the game in the NFL, ie leinhart, sanchez, carr, harrington, etc

And manziel is similar in size to sam bradford, so i think he will be really injury prone
                    i disagree.

manziel didnt play in some weak ass conference usa. he played in the very best conference in college.

people dont trust his athleticism and speed will carry over because he's not black.

plain and simple.

manziel is no tebow, come on now, he is a much better passer than tebow. even their running styles are different. tebow was a bruising runner who used his body to bang and get yards while manziel is a slick runner who uses speed and angles to get yards.

im telling you, manziel will succeed in the nfl.

Comment

Working...
                    X