No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Xiong Zhao Zhong Discusses Career, Pacquiao, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Xiong Zhao Zhong Discusses Career, Pacquiao, More

Xiong Zhao Zhong, China's first professional world boxing champion, has been busy preparing himself for a momentous year of the snake.

"This will be my best year," he said. "I was born in 1982 in the year of the dog and everyone knows that snakes fear dogs and I'm a boxing dog."

Xiong spoke while taking a short break in a two-hour hit-out at Bangkok's 13 Coins Gym.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Xiong Zhao Zhong, China's first professional world boxing champion, has been busy preparing himself for a momentous year of the snake.

"This will be my best year," he said. "I was born in 1982 in the year of the dog and everyone knows that snakes fear dogs and I'm a boxing dog."

Xiong spoke while taking a short break in a two-hour hit-out at Bangkok's 13 Coins Gym.
    first.....

Comment

Then fight Denver Cuello if you're a dog who doesn't backout from fight..

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

Xiong's remarks about being a "dog," and fighting in the year of the snake does nothing to increase his appeal to me; in fact, this insults my intelligence, and his.

If his intent is to pander to his Chinese audience, I don't think it's necessary, as the Chinese don't have many other native boxers to support and take attention away from him.

Besides, the idea that one's level of achievement is determined by astrology, instead of personality, character, and hard work, is hardly inspiring.

Comment

Well, your name remains obscured at Straw weight. Since you are a champion then your list of possible opponents should be at least belongs to the top 10 in the division, instead of ambitioning to fight an up-comer who had just scheduled his pro-debut fight.
          Last edited by SceneSpectator!; 02-19-2013, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X