Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley is Warned Not To Overlook Provodnikov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim woulhave 2 come in 1 handed & totaly out of shape 2 lose this...if he comes in as usual, picks up his pace & offense after the 7th, I c a late round tko win...

Comment

Originally posted by WeltshmerzKO
      Quote:

Originally Posted by mathed

Ruslan will keep on coming and Tim will keep on tagging him until the decision victory.

Agreed, Im interested to see how bradley deals with a big welterweight, which Pac isn't. In theory should be a win for Tim, but if Provodnikov is able to get in close and start using his muscle and size it could make things interesting. For some reason Tim can't translate his muscle to punching power.....flaw in his technique? Ive seen him throw a lot of slapping hooks in a couple fights....
      There's your answer.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

if he looses this fight, he;s gonna end up picking up tumbleweeds in the desert.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
          if he looses this fight, he;s gonna end up picking up tumbleweeds in the desert.
          This quote gave me my laugh for the day. ( funny )

Comment

Amir khan would beat tim Bradley's overrated ass down.

Been ducking since forever.

He lost to Manny PACMAN pacquiao guy is bum. Fights Joel casamayor what a joke.

Amir GOAT Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun
              Quote:

Originally Posted by figzuki

This quote gave me my laugh for the day. ( funny )
              That **** made me literally laugh lol.

Ruslan beating Bradley will be the best thing that could happen to boxing this year.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
                Amir khan would beat tim Bradley's overrated ass down.

Been ducking since forever.

He lost to Manny PACMAN pacquiao guy is bum. Fights Joel casamayor what a joke.

Amir GOAT Khan
                Losing to Pac >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Getting knocked the fuck out by Prescott and Garcia, and running around the ring hiding behind the ref against Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  It's just good to see Bradley back in action. Going to top rank has been the biggest mistake of his career.
                  Bradley has made 8mill+since signing with TR..I don't know how ya call that a big mistake??

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    It's just good to see Bradley back in action. Going to top rank has been the biggest mistake of his career.
                    I'm sure him and his family would strongly disagree with you, so would his bank balance.

Comment

Originally posted by WeltshmerzKO View Post
                      Agreed, Im interested to see how bradley deals with a big welterweight, which Pac isn't. In theory should be a win for Tim, but if Provodnikov is able to get in close and start using his muscle and size it could make things interesting. For some reason Tim can't translate his muscle to punching power.....flaw in his technique? Ive seen him throw a lot of slapping hooks in a couple fights....
                      While I agree Timmy does have a bit bad technique,I don't agree that Timmy does not have power..I believe he does not have one punch KO power,and I believe that would be true even if he had good technique..

But I'm yet to see any fighter,that goes for Manny as well..I'm yet to see anybody get totally reckless with Timmy,and tbh I doubt we ever see that..Because Timmy has power,enough to make any opponent respect him...

Comment

Working...
                      X