Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Reflects on 2012, Talks 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez owns PAC stop hating *******s

Comment

Here we are almost a month later and pacquiao fans are still crying for a rematch still talkin this lucky punch mess we all seen the fight a dozen times or so and the previous ones as well and I ask myself lucky punch?? His right hand is his signature punch just goes to show how desperate and silly these guys are the ball is in Marquez's court right now I personally no rematch needed proved his point... Closure not sayin pacquiao is finished but I promise you be will never be the same fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        Marquez owns PAC stop hating *******s
        Yea man some of these guys are just ridiculous they can't believe their fighter lost almost a month later still sayin lucky punch... I guess pacquiao's 5 knockdowns against Marquez were from lucky punches as well just stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by chubano View Post
          Better for him to stay away from boxing, he got a lucky punch, Pacman will destroy him next time, Mayweather, Dany Garcia, etc too.
          Brandon Rios is the only easy fight that he can take. Better to keep the mexicans tacos burritos happy.
          Lucky Punch you're a moron Marquez landed that right hand in the third round and dropped Pac in the third. Then pac dropped Marquez in the 5th after Marquez got himself up he countered Pac with a right hand again and you know what happened in the 6th round douchebag.

Comment

marquez displayed his real character for even in victory he is still a crybaby...
            he better not fight pacquiao again because that would be a disaster for him...
            he should preserve that win against pac or else pac will deliver him to retirement...
            he should retire and preserve that lucky punch that gave him a win...

Comment

That so caled lucky punch was landing HARD all night. It was getting closer and closer till he got it right in the 6th. Pacman is great, ppl please stop making this about race.

Comment

Manny will never be the same, he lost reflexes these last couple years and cant take a punch like he used to. He said himself Marquez has the same power. That says it all. Why cant you ppl on both sides just appreciate what these two warriors displayed.

Comment

Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
                  marquez displayed his real character for even in victory he is still a crybaby...
                  he better not fight pacquiao again because that would be a disaster for him...
                  he should preserve that win against pac or else pac will deliver him to retirement...
                  he should retire and preserve that lucky punch that gave him a win...
                  Another senseless post pacquiao tried to deliver him to retirement along with Juan Diaz twice Nate Campbell Michael katsidis just to name a few I want you to realize something Marquez Just planned pacquiao's retirement put him on a plan he will never be the same fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by bak2tay View Post
                    Manny will never be the same, he lost reflexes these last couple years and cant take a punch like he used to. He said himself Marquez has the same power. That says it all. Why cant you ppl on both sides just appreciate what these two warriors displayed.
                    Damn, sucks JMM's win only came after Manny has fallen so much. Kinda takes away the luster.

Comment

Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
                      Lucky punch whatever dude if it was lucky funny thing pacquiao and Freddie roach couldn't find a way to stop it for four fights got news for you bro manny pacquiao will never be the same fighter real talk also don't appreciate the racist slang either I'm not Mexican but I think your comment was super inappropriate better to keep your nasty comments to yourself.
                      If you are not a Mexican, you have no idea if my comment was in any way inappropriate, I think you like the tacos or better you must be a burrito, no offence intended. But I think your boyfriend is a mex.

Comment

Working...
                      X